Wedding day

Two weeks later

Day of the wedding.

Sally wakes up and roll over, Nico is not there.

There's a breakfast tray beside the bed with a note and a gift.
She rolls over and takes the note
The note reads:

"Today you become Mrs Lewis, the Queen of all Queens, I can't wait! See you at the church my love"
XOXO N

She opens the gift, a lingerie set and another necklace.

She pushes the tray aside as she is to nervous to eat, the door opens....

Voice: "No Missy, have your breakfast, its the most important meal of the day and today is your special day"

Sally turns around, her mother

Sally: "Mother!?"

Mom: "Yes Sal, did you think I'll miss the most important day of your life?"

Sally runs to her mom with tears in her eyes and hugs her.

Sally: "And papa?"

Mom: "Papa does not know, he think you and Sammy flew me out to visit, how could you not have let me know?"

Sally: "Mother, I dont want papa to stop me from getting married to Nico, I don't want to marry Christopher!"

Mom: "I know dear, just relax and stop crying, you don't want to have puffy eyes on your wedding day, lets get you ready for your big day"

She kisses Sally on the forehead and hugs her.

There's a knock on the door

"Come in" Sally says

Victoria, Nicole, Sammy and a few strangers is entering.

Sammy: "Good your up, are you ready?"

Nicole: "In 4 hours you will be a married woman"

Jasmine: "Mr Lewis left this at the door for you mrs Sally"

Sally: "Thank you Jasmine, Thank you all for being here"

Make up guy sets up , hair lady sets up the jewelry maker sets up.

Nicole: "Start with hair, then make up and then dress, we'll complete the look with some gems"

Victoria: "Wow Sally, I love your nails, they look stunning"

They all get ready in Sally's room

Sally gets up, make up done, hair done, dress on now she needs to choose jewelry.

Nicole: "Defenitely take that small crown with the diamonds, and this is most important."

She grabs a string of diamonds, she pushes a small chair closer and lifts Sally's leg.

Mom: "A wedding carter"

Nicole: "Yes mommy, a great gift from us to who ever catches it"

They all giggle and return to getting ready, Nicole moves herself under Sally's dress, as she lifts her hands to tie the wedding carter she feels like fooling around, she looks into Sally's perfectly cleaned pussy only with a lace g-string covering it.
She moves the g-string and licks her pussy from the hole up to her clit, then sucks her clit, Sally feels very uncomfortable as the room is filled with people...
Nicole closes her g-string and pats her pussy, gets out from under the dress, she gives Sally a naughty smile, licks her lips and ask hair guy to finish her hair.

Sammy: "You'll ready? We have an hour to get to church"

Crowd answers

"Yes"