Chapter 1

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Confusion.

Confusion was the first emotion that everyone was feeling when they woke up.

One moment they had all been on their way to turn in for the night after the Mikaelson ball, when a bright light had blinded them and then they fell, or it felt like they fell, like when you lie in you bed and suddenly feel like you are free falling.

And then they were in a room that looked like a cozy movie room.

"Where the hell are we?!" Kol Mikaelson yelled in anger

Elijah looked towards their mother. "Did you do this?" He asked accusingly.

"No" Answered a very confused Esther Mikaelson.

Elijah then turned a question look towards the two Bennet witches who both shook their heads, and that is when people started to freak out.

Elena was clinging to Damon and Stefan.

Caroline was looking for an exit.

Liz spoke up next "I think we should all calm down"

"What a great idea"

Everyone swirled around trying to locate the voice.

"Who the hell are you?!" Asked an angry Tyler Lockwood.

Caroline twirled around when she hear Tyler's voice, "TYLER!" She through herself into his arms.

Klaus looked furious "Why have you brought us here" He asked talking to the voice who spoke a moment ago.

"I have brought you all here to react to your legacies and your futures" the voice answered.

'will we finally see the Mikaelsons die?' was Elena's first thought.

Esther had started sweating, if they find out she is gonna kill them it will mess everything up.

"Why don't you all take a seat to we can start?"

Everyone was still confused and lightheaded so they all complied without much fuss.

After everyone was comfortable the screen turned on.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

word count 296

word count 296