Chapter 6

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

We see a shot of the boarding house.

Alaric and Landon is sitting in Ric's office

ALARIC: It's been 24 hours. You ready for round two?

LANDON: Actually, I was wondering if I could stay here?

Alaric looks down

ALARIC I can put you in touch with someone who can help you with your problems at home.

LANDON: I don't have a home. Not anymore. I can work, I can do the dishes and help with the janitorial stuff, I can cook.

"Well that is just pathetic" Klaus commented

Elena glares at Klaus "Would it kill you to show some compassion?!"

Klaus just rolls his eyes at the doubleganger, "Compassion is for the weak"

ALARIC: I am sorry, Landon, but you don't belong here.

LANDON: Then were do I belong? Tell me where I should go. You have no idea what it is like out there.

Landon's tone gets more and more aggressive.

LANDON: I don't want to cause trouble. I just want a way out of my own life.

ALARIC: I know it seems cruel, but please understand, this school was created so we could shape the minds of young supernatural beings, protect their secret, and then send them out into the human world fully equipped to handle it. We are here to prevent these great kids from indulging in their darkest impulses. Make no mistake these are predatory creatures.
Vampires are driven by the feed and the kill.
Wolves can't control themselves in their primal state.
And witches, witches when provoked, are responsible for some of the worst atrocities in history.
It is simply not safe for you here, I am sorry.

LANDON: I understand.

Alaric looks at the boy in pity as he calls in MG, MG walks in.

MG: I am sorry about yesterday. But your buddy is gonna be okay here. We will look out him. Now all you gotta do is go home.

Mg looks Landon into the eyes and start to compel him.

MG: Forget everything that you have seen or learned in the past two days. All you need to know is that your friend has found a home where he can live a better life. You will miss him but you know it is for the best.

We see Hope looking out of a window where Landon and Rafael is saying goodbye

RAFAEL: Are you sure?

LANDON: Yeah, I will be fine. I promise.

The two boys hug, and Landon leaves, and the scene changes.

We see Dorian in the library looking intensely at something.

ALARIC: What is wrong

DORIAN: The alarm didn't trigger. I don't know why.

ALARIC: What was it?

DORIAN: Knife, dated circa the 12th century. Supernatural origin unknown.

The angle change and we see the the that it is the knife Landon was interested in earlier that is missing.

"Well that is suspicious, what was it you said about showing the little thief compassion?" Rebekah asks Elena with a smirk on her face, Elena scowls at the blond original.