Chapter 7

I updated the cast and added more oc's 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°★.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

The scene starts and we see a man touching up a football field, we then zoom in on some mystic falls high school students vandalizing a Salvatore boarding school car, Hope is watching from a window.

Matt looked scandalized at was the timberwolfs were doing.

HOPE (Voice over): "No legacy is so rich as honesty." When Shakespeare wrote that, he obviously didn't know what I know about teenage boys. I mean I know there are guys with integrity, who lead with truth I've just never met any of them, well except for my brother and cousin of course.

EMMA: I see you have decided to double down on your nihilism this morning.

We see Hope talking to Emma, the school counselor 

HOPE: Trying to be rich with honesty

EMMA: Start from the beginning.

HOPE: Of my short-lived but horrific friendship and romance with liars?

"Romance?" Elena questions 

EMMA: Of your decision to preform black magic on school grounds last night.

HOPE: Maybe we could table this until I catch the guy I was trying to find by using black magic. Because the longer that Landon Kirby is out there, the greater the chance he tells people about this school and the kind of people we have hidden behind the gates.

EMMA: You know there is a beacon that alerts me when someone is using. You knew you would be caught.

HOPE: After I found Landon, but we lost the trail and now I am being interrogated. But go ahead, take your take. Nothing at stake here.

EMMA: Did anyone help you with the spell?

We see a quick flashback of Josie.

HOPE: No. Can I go now?

Caroline smiled at Hope's decision to not mention Josie

EMMA: Hope. You are a student. This isn't your fight.

HOPE: It is absolutely my fight, Emma. Landon was inside the walls of this school because of me. He had access to the knife he stole because of me. We are at the risk of exposure because of me. And your can tell me that I am sublimating a lifetimes of survivors guilt and remorse, or whatever it says in my file right here, but I am gonna help dr. Saltzman find him.

Hope gets up and starts to leave.

EMMA: And what happens when your do?

Hope leaves without another word, we see her walking down the school hall.

HOPE (Voice over): It should be said that Shakespeare wasn't completely clueless.

Hope gets to her dorm and bend down to find an old box from under her bed.

HOPE:(voice over): He had plenty of advice about how to handle betrayal.

She opens the box and takes out an old version of Shakespeare's great works, she opens it up and it turns out it is an spellbook