vi. GOAL !

thaliamaria posted to their story !

☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

DESPITE ALREADY BEING DOWN by one goal, Nathalia stayed hopeful for Real Madrid and for Rodrygo. They were down both Vini and Benzema, but she still had faith in Los Blancos.

Around the 28th minute, Real Madrid was given a free kick. She expected for Toni or David to take it, but she was surprised when she sees Rodrygo standing in front of the ball.

She watches carefully as the referee blows his whistle. Rodrygo's kick made the ball fly through Sevilla players and right into the back of the net.

Nathalia lets out a scream in celebration as other Madridistas around her cheered for him. Rodrygo made his way over to her side and points right at her. They both couldn't stop smiling at each other and didn't break eye contact, even when his teammates were jumping all over him.

She felt unbelievably proud of him, especially since he was doubtful the few days before. She couldn't wipe the smile off her face as the game continued.

In the 69th minute, Toni passes the ball all the way to Rodrygo who kept dribbling it as he ran towards the goal. He had two Sevilla players next to him and the goalkeeper was starting to get close to him. He decided to take the chance and throws the ball, watching it hit the back of the net once again.

Nathalia lets out another loud cheer, not being able to contain her laughter from the joy of seeing Rodrygo score twice.

He manages to find her again in the crowd of red and white. He holds his hands up into the shape of a heart as his teammates jumped on him again.

She felt her heart flutter as she watches him send a heart towards her direction with a smile. Her cheeks began to hurt from how much she was smiling. She couldn't stop smiling even when the game ended.

Nathalia quickly made her way down to the pitch to where the players were all gathered. She tried looking for Rodrygo but struggled to find him. She sees Toni, Federico, Luka, and everyone else but she struggled to the Brazilian.

Suddenly, she feels a light tap on her shoulder.
She turns around and is met with the bright brown eyes that she had recently been obsessed with.

"Rodrygo!" She likely exclaims, jumping and wrapping her arms tightly around him. "Meu Deus! You did amazing!" She says in between laughs as he wraps his arms around her.

"I did them for you, Thalia."

Nathalia pulls away with a smile as she reaches up to gently cup his face,"I knew you could do it, Rodry. You were spectacular."