xx. HAPPIER THAN EVER !

"I THINK I'M GOING TO THROW UP." Rodrygo nervously laughs as he stood in front of the door to Cristiano's home in Madrid. Nathalia raises her eyebrow at his nervous laugh and gives him a comforting pat on the shoulder.

"You'll be fine. Gio likes you, my siblings like you. It'll be-"

"And your father?" He loudly exclaims in a panic, "He didn't like me for some time. Remember? Remember how you let me live like that!"

She held back a laugh as she grabs his shoulders. She places a kiss on his cheek before letting out a sigh. "Stop panicking, Rodry. You'll be okay, I promise."

The Brazilian takes deep breath as his girlfriend grabs the keys from her black handbag. She unlocks the door and opens it before shouting, "We're here!"

The couple was immediately met by her youngest siblings, Eva, Alana, and Mateo who were excited to see the Real Madrid player.

"You're Nathalia's boyfriend?" Eva questions. The quiet girl immediately clung to Rodrygo, remembering him from the time they went to the farmers market.

Rodrygo glances at Nathalia who was busy messing around with the Alana and Mateo. He looks back at Eva with a smile, "Yes, yes I am."

The eldest Aveiro had to drag her three siblings to the dining room where Georgina was setting the food up. The Argentine gasps when she sees the couple. She immediately runs over to her step daughter and gives her a tight hug.

"Rodrygo!" She exclaims when her eyes landed on the Brazilian. "It's so nice to finally meet you." She says with a smile, giving him a hug which eased some of his nerves.

"Nice to meet you too." He says with a nervous smile. Nathalia holds back a laugh from his nervousness as Georgina told them to take a seat before leaving to fetch her other kids.

Her siblings soon ran into the dining room and took their place. Her younger brother, Cristiano Junior, placed the youngest, Bella, in her high chair. Seconds later, Cristiano and Georgina enter which made the Brazilian winger take a deep breath.

"Why're you so nervous." Nathalia whispers as she tries not to laugh. "I've never seen you this nervous."

"Can you blame me? I-"

"Nathalia! Minha filha." Cristiano says once he finally sees his eldest daughter.

"Pai!" she exclaims as she stood up to wrap her arms around her father. He presses a kiss on the top of her head before pulling away and finally noticing a nervous Rodrygo.

"Rodrygo, it's nice to finally meet you as my daughters boyfriend." Cristiano says, the tone of his voice changing to a teasing tone with the last few words.

Rodrygo visibly eased as he laughs along with his idol, his girlfriend's father. "It's nice to finally meet you too."

"I saw him kissing Nathy!" Alana exclaims which causes the eldest child of the family to quickly shush her.

"Alana!" Nathalia whines as the curly haired girl laughs. Georgina quietly scolds the young girl who paid no attention to her mother.

Cristiano laughs at his younger daughters antics before taking his spot at the dining table. Mateo,
Nathalia's other younger brother and Eva's twin, took a seat next to Rodrygo and immediately asked him about football.

The dinner was filled with smiles and laughter from everyone. By the end of the night, they all made their way to the living room with the younger kids dragging Rodrygo around to play with them.

That left Cristiano, Georgina, Nathalia and Cristiano Jr on the couch to relax. "You look happy." The Argentine teases as she notices her daughters smile as she watches her boyfriend run around with her siblings.