BB Love ❤🔞

Let's start 🌸

Sidharth shukla

Very famous and rich actor of tv industries and done so many webseries and movies...

Rude... Arrogant.. Possessive.. Obsessive... He lost his mother in childhood due to some illness... That's why his father spoilt him a bit with everything he wants....

But he is very hardwaorking hot 🥵 and sexy... Girls get weak on thier knees seeing his body and auraa

Recently he is doing bbb3 with his co actress in Punjab.... His shoot is in some mall

Shehnaaz Gill

Beautiful actress of punjabi industry... Sweet innocent cute.... But angry lioness.. If you make her angry...

Wants to become more successful in her life.... Wonna have a beautiful future ahead...

Doing songs shooting in Punjab...

Sid and his co- actress was shooting while there was a break... He went to see the mall casually while he saw..

A girl in cute floral frock pouting looking at burger... As she was on a diet.. But wonna have it very bad...

He was mesmerized seeing her...Her sexy body.. Pouty lips... Doe eyes... Naughty antics with a tint of cuteness... Her long hairs...

She was something he was craving for since like forever... But his crew asked him to come and shoot started naaz also did her song and went away

Three to four days... Sid was in Punjab he tried to find her.. But couldn't his heart was restless but couldn't do anything so he left to Mumbai.. Left it on destiny

One Year Later.....

A man sleeping on his bed clutching the blanket and saying

Sid- where are you sweetheart 😘

And he work up with the sound of alram while his manager messaged him to get ready he got a very big offer...

He got ready greeted his dad while his manager came and told him that he got an offer from Biggboss he should do this.. It will be very beneficial for him...

His heart was saying to do it.. He did it... And signed the contract... And somewhere he knew... This house is gonna be a stop to his restlessness....

He signed all the things and got ready for costume trial and went and selected for himself there also he saw a girl facing her back towards him in a beautiful white suit....

But ken called him he went thier and could see her again....

On the Biggboss premiere....

Salman came and started calling contestants on stage and called sidharth first... Both did dance and all clapped... Another mans came like fifi... Paras... Vishal... Asim...

Slowly girls started coming mahira rashmi.. Devoleena.. Arti.. All sleceted sidharth he just nodded and did tasks.. While he closed his eyes and leaned on his chair and heard

Hayeeee..... Apko ptaaaaa mai naa.. Apki bohot badiii waliiii fan.. Hu... Ganaa sunaauuu🥺😙

He literally smiled so bright hearing her.. Her voice is filled with so much innocence....

She sang and he was just feeling her... Singing while boys were told to turn and

Boom....

He saw her after one year.. It was like he was drinking her appearance with his eyes.... She was looking more pretty than that day... Now he got she was thier wearing the white suit that day...