Twins Obsession🔥🔞

Let's start....

TAKE IT AS A FICTION..... IT HAS NOT EVEN A SINGLE PERCENT RELATION TO REALITY.....

Sidharth Singhania

Age-36

Rude bussinessman... Dominating... Calm.... Egoistic... Obsessive... Possessive....

Agasthya Singhania

Age-36

Orthodox... Straight forward... Loves fragrance... Rude... Hates when someone breaks rules...

Shehnaaz Sinha

Age-18

Village innocent girl... Sweet.. Cute.. Shy.... Soft... Sensitive... Chubby

Let's start

Sidharth and agasthya are identical twins... Agasthya is 2 mins younger than sidharth... Both loves each other alot... Thier parents died in car accident... They share everything.... Even decided to share thier wife...

Naaz lives in a very small village... In her chacha house....

Sidharth and agasthya went on a business trip ✈️ their car 🚘 stopped in middle of the road at night 🌃 it's raining 🌧 heavily...

Sid banged the steering and said

Sid- f*ck ye v avi hona tha....

Agasthya lit his cigarette 🚬 and smirked seeing  a girl shivering in rain with a rabbit...

He went down from his car and went near her... Stood behind her inhaled her fragrance from her wet hairs... He so wanted to tear her clothes thier and f*ck her hard 🔥...

While she sneezed cutely and turned.... Thuddd....

She took his heart💖.... This little white fairy is his... 🌸... Not only his... Thiers....

Sid looked them with amusement as agasthya is never interested in girls...

He too went down from his car and saw agasthya smiling.... Whatt 😱....

Agasthya singhania is smiling looking at a girl who is she...

He went closer... And got his obsession🔥....

Rabbit snuggled more in her cleavage while both brothers.. Were glaring him....

Naaz innocently said

Naaz- jii... Wo apko sardi lag jaigi... Andar ake rahiye na 🥺

Sid smirked.. - Andar hi aungaaa jaan... Don't worry... Bohot andar.. You will feel me deeply 🔥🔥

Agasthya smirked listening to his talks... While rain stopped and they were just seeing her figure from behind.... Sexy bubble butt 🍑...which they will spank and made red....Small waist... Which they will clutch... Hairs... Which they will fist... Her whole milky body.. They will mark...

Agasthya- Ghar kaha h tera... Said dominatingly

Naaz shivered and said

Naaz- p... Pass m

Agasthya- chal dikhaaa

Naaz widened her eyes and innocently looked towards him while he was eyef*cking her....

Naaz- ap... Chacha se shikayat kroge... Wo mujhe marenge 🥺🥺

Sid smirk dropped and he got so angry listening he beats her...

Sid- barish ho rhi h na.. Shonaa...aj raat k lia

Naaz nodded and took them to her small house... Naaz entered... And saw her chacha... When he saw Sid and agasthya he smiled like a fool and gave them chair to sit