Pyaaar part -1 ✨🔞

Let's start..

Sidharth shukla

Age -32

Rude... Angry... Orrhodox.. And possessive for his people and things...

His parents died when he was very small... His grandfather bought him up... And took his full care...

He just loves his daduu and can do anything for his happiness....

Right now in Mumbai... While his dadu is in his village... As he likes being thier only.... With care taker ramu kaka...

Shehnaaz singh

Age-19

Cute... Innocent... Shy... Very beautiful..... And kind....

Lives with her parents... In village just passed her 12 th and loves big haweli wle dadu... As he loves her alott....

She has a huge crush on sidharth... And saw his pictures....

Peep in...

One fine day... Dadu was watering his plants... And calling sidharth... While dadu's sister came and smiled..

Dadu sis- arey bhaiyaa... Ap v na kya buddho wle kaam krte rehte ho

Dadu cutely frowned while she chuckled...

Dadu- sidharth se baat kr rha hu... Tu hi smjhaa jldi se shadi krle...

He videocalled sidharth.... He just came from gym... And wiping his face and chest said.. In his deep voice

Sid- morning dadu...

Dadu- morning bachaaa... Kaisa h tu

Sid- mai thik hu... Ap kya kr rhe ho... Areyyy waaah buaaa looking pretty

Dadusis- thank you handsome

While naaz came giggling in a beautiful suit with deep cut on cleavage... And hugged dadu from behind and said

Naaz- mai pass ho gyiiii.... Dadduuuu yeahhhhh🥺😙😙

Daduu and bua face lit up while seeing her while sidharth just froze seeing this little fluffy rabbit... Looking like a hot and cute meal.... In red suit... Her tempting cleavage... Tiny waist.. Small hands... Milky skin... Pink pout... Doe eyes... Took his heart at first site....

Daduu- waahhh mera smart bachaaa... And kissed her head..

While naaz eyes fell on screen and seeing him eye f*cking her... As his eyes we're only on her b**bs and birthmark... Thier eyes met... And he saw her red cheeks and smirked..

Daduu- sidharthhh bachaa.. Ye shehnaaz h... Tere papa k friend h na sukh uncle... Unki beti h... Bachpan m kitna khilata tha tu isko... Godh se utarne hi nii detaa tha... Puraa din isko pakad k rkhta tha

All chuckled while naaz blushed and sid smiled....

Bua- ab tu v Ek ladki dhund le... Fir usko godh m bitha k rkhnaa

And giggled... Naaz pouted while sid was just looking at her cute antics...

Sid- congrats naaazzz❤✨

Naaz- thank youu😙🥺

Sid phone pinged and he said

Sid- daduu m shm ko baat krta hu... Meri meeting h

All nodded and kept the phone... While since that day... Sid got crazy for her.... He wants her... He wonna touch her... Kiss her... Love her... And same goes with naaz she was constantly blushing remembering his gaze on her.... It set her body on fire...