Pyaar Part-2 🔥🔞

Let's start...

Sidnaaz reached their haweli and dadu also came and did rasams.. With bua... While naaz was smiling and sid was just admiring his shonaa...

After all rasams... Bua took naaz in their room while... Sid went to drop dadu to his room....

Sid came in his room and locked it... While he saw naaz sitting on bed... While playing with her fingers and toes curled....

He moved near her and sat beside her and held her hand and kissed her backpalm... And said

Sid- merii shonaa🔥❤

Naaz blushed while he pulled her on his lap and carressed her face...

Naaz- ufff.... Har bar godh m q khich lete ho... Januu😙

Sid intensely saw her nad said

Sid- firse bol

While tracing her lips....

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞⚠

.

.

.

Naaz looked down while he cupped her face and said

Sid- bol shonaa...

Naaz- jaanuuu😙🥺💗

Sid took her lips in a seering kiss... He sucked her upper lips first and then her lowerlip... And bit her lowerlip roughly while she winced in his mouth... He knewdled her 🍈 b**bies... While kissing her... He sucked her tongue and kept roaming his hands on her back...

He removed the viel... And unpinned her dupatta... And opened the knot of her blouse... While her blouse was padded... He removed her jewellery just leaving her mangalsutra....

He broke the kiss while she was panting.... He removed her skirt too... While kissing her feets... Knees.. Legs... He came upon her and removed his sherwani....

He kissed her forehead... And whole face... While kissing her neck collarbone... Boobs... and sucking thier harshly leaving deep lovebites.... And hickies.... She was moaning with pleasure...

Naaz- ahhhhhh... Sidharthhh hmm... Ummmm

He kissed her stomach.. And said

Sid- i love you shonaa..

Naaz looked at him with all her love and pulled him while kissing him... He turned her and kissed her whole. Back and waist... Then he removed her panty... And saw her flower...

He kissed her flower and said

Sid- so small...

And chuckled while he put his head between her legs and started sucking her and she was moaning like an insane women...

Naaz- aahhh... Bas b.... Basss sidharthhhhh... I ammm... I amm... Cominggghhh

And she came hardly... Sid licked her clean.... And kissed her making her taste herself

While he put finger inside her and she hissed... While he sucked her t*ts and she closed her eyes while clutching his hairs he started fingering her harshly and she was just moaning...

She came and he removed his briefs and took a c*ndom from drawer and teared the packet with his teeth... While naaz c*mmed just by seeing his tearing it... He is looking so hot.... She can't take it...

He wore protection... And pinned her hands... While wrapping her legs around his waist... And entered in a jerk... And naaz screamed... While he kissed her and started moving...