chemistry

Wherein trouble maker Jennie met her first crush.

-----

Jennie runs as fast as she could, she cursed under her breath and just continued running. She wasn't expecting to bump into that group they got into a fight with last night. She tried calling Kai but the douche wasn't answering, she tried reaching Seulgi and still no one's picking up their fucking phones.

Jennie has no choice, she knew that they were running after her. She's confident that she can take on them alone but her body is still sore from their fight last night, she needs to hide for the meantime. And so, even when she planned to skip chemistry like she always do, she entered the school gates. As for school is the only safe place for her at this moment.

She didn't mind all the eyes on her as she was walking down the hallway, she reached her chemistry class and entered the classroom through the door at the back. She quietly sits on the empty seat that she assumed was hers. She slumped her body on the chair and burried her head on the table.

"Are you okay? You should probably go to the infirmary. Have that check" she heard a girl said.

Jennie rolled her eyes and was about to snarl on the nosy girl, she looked up and almost choked on her breath. She felt her feisty cat-like eyes softens the moment it met those sparkling doe-eyes.

Jennie didn't noticed that she was staring too long, and the girl is actually waiting for her to answer.

"What's your name?" The girl asked.

Jennie's mouth agape wondering how can a person sounds like that sweet. As if she's listening to an angel's voice. Not that she already heard or see them, it's just that she felt like it would be unfair if she compares this girl to another person. 

"Uh- Y-you don't know my name?" Jennie asked stupidly.

'of course she doesn't dumbass!' she internally scolded herself.

"Oh, uh. No, Of course I know your name" she heard the girl said.

Although it sounded sarcastic, she brushed it off because her insides are now filled with butterflies.

"Y-you do?" that came out like a whisper.

"I just want to know if you know your name" the girl said, after nodding hesitantly.

"Jennie"

"Jennie" the girl repeated her name and Jennie wasn't sure but it sounds like her name has been blessed and all her sins were forgiven.

She wants to hear it again.

"Jennie Kim" she said.

"Jennie Kim. Okay. You should still have that check" the girl said and pointed at her bruises.

"Y-yeah I should" Jennie said.

They both looked in front of the class when the teacher entered. Jennie cannot focus, her eyes are going back and forth from the teacher to the girl. She was just staring at her and almost screamed when the girl looked at her.

"Roseanne"

"Huh?"

"My name is Roseanne Park"

"Roseanne Park. Nice to meet you" Jennie said smiling like an idiot.

Let's start with something short and simple