𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭-𝗔 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

Words:4052, pls read the chapter before..

Hey, do you know why the moon is so far away from us?

There are so many things you can't understand in this world.

Why can't you leave this town?

What is it like to fall in love with someone?

Will it be sweet? bitter? cold? warm? sad?

How strong of an emotion is it that you would want to protect someone even if it cost you everything?

Every time you asked this question, your grandma always answered, You don't have to know. really want to know.

"You look a little down. Are you nervous?"

"Oh! So...Sorry! I just wasn't paying attention."

"I can understand. It's not strange that you would feel nervous in an unfamiliar environment since you come from an abandoned town called Silentwood. or known as Herta's town. Besides, you are transferring at an unusual time. that can anyone extra nrevous."

"......"

That's right. Starting today, you will be a student at this astral express school, which is a train that has a school. Anyway, you should brace yourself. You gripped the edges of your brand new uniform to try to encourage yourself.

"Haha, you don't have to brace yourself that much. The students here are all pretty strong people, but most of them are nice, so I think you will get along well. While speaking, you might encounter a lot of comments because of your race, but 'racial discrimination' is prohibited by our school regulations. You don't have to worry about anything; just enjoy the campus life at Atlantic Express School."

"Racial discrimation..?"

"You don't even know that?"

Sorry, some of myself doesn't understand it."

"You don't have to apologise." I'm well aware of your circumstances. So you should have known better. My apologies. Do you know the simulated universe of classes? These are worlds or rules that dictate your rank according to your race. for example, What's your race?"