Fine let's be friends-5.0

words:2471

words:2471

Well, how lovely," you thought to yourself.

It turns out Blade was sick and didn't come to school. It seems like he's weaker than you thought. It's fine. Within two days, his taste buds will be fine. But you did feel bad. But another girl named Silverwolf didn't come either.

But you didn't think much of it.

You fixed your mistake, right?

What else is there?

One thing.

You wanted to prove he was wrong and that you weren't stupid.

The sound of bells ringing

The bell will ring to notify everyone that the lectures today are over.

Though... how is he sick? that medicine has no side effects. It seems like he's far stronger than...

Your thoughts were full of him.

"It finally finished!! Though I am sad, this day is going to end! March shouted happily. The whole class sighed but didn't question it.

"Why is this day alone not boring? Her friend Stelle asked her with confused eyes:

"Well, those three didn't come today, of course. This day is good!"

Stelle and Dan Heng sighed.

"Hey, Y/N, how about going back together?"

"Thank you. But I have something to do after school."

While responding to her, you search for something in your bag.

"What are you looking for?"

"A map!"

"Why a map? Dan Heng raised an eyebrow while smiling at you.

"On the first day, Blade showed me around the campus... We didn't finish that tour. So I still don't know all the facilities. I think I should know all of them now in case of an emergency in the future. I remembered.. I put the map together with the admission notice. Oh! I found it!

The three looked at you with a surpised look, while Dan Heng's face turned into a worried look.

"Are you going to have a tour alone on the campus now?"

"Yeah. I think with this map, I should not get lost."

March grabbed your face and started to shake you.

"It's dangerous! Even though you are on campus after school, there are very few students here."

"What's possibly going to happen?"

"You, speaking of rank, are the weakest."

What do you want to say? I'm weak, you know? That's why I wanted to trust someone, and it's completely shattered. Please, I would rather do it myself."