Aftermath

Blade woke up with sweat dripping from his forehead

"This was just a dream."

Blade wiped all the sweat from his forehead, feeling a wave of relief wash over him. As he processed the events that had unfolded in his mind, he slowly realised that it had all been just a dream. The intense emotions and adrenaline that had consumed him during the dream were gradually subsiding, and he began to regain his composure.

"ping!"

Blade was surprised but realised it was from his phone. He hasn't opened the group chat in two whole days because of the stunt he pulled.

But he decided to open it anyway, because even some people can feel a bit lonely at times.

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟳𝘁𝗵

Hey guys, I bet you can't make a sentence without using the letter A. Whoever knows A will be named the dumbest, stupidest, and foolishest has zero bitches!

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

Bro, the month's name is trying to be smart.

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟳𝘁𝗵

Wtf? Stelle ruined it!

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

I have to save my mom before it's too late.

𝗞𝗮𝗳𝗸𝗮

How many times do I have to say, Stelle, I am not your mom...

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

You gave me the heart to live and find the greatest treasure of all.

𝗞𝗮𝗳𝗸𝗮

Uh, leave it. How's the bloodguy?

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟳𝘁𝗵

Oh? He? I don't know... He hasn't made a face like... I can't think of anything, but can we honestly blame him? He got his bubble burst.

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

Hey, Month-name 7 just signed her end-of-life document.

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟳𝘁𝗵