𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩-6. 0

For people who didn't understand the last chapter basically march wanted to prank blade and gave him a nice cookie through Dan Heng who also didn't know.. About the effects of this cookies.. Basically he's mentally young rn he's 150  yrs old in his mind..  

𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘦𝘴cape 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺? 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥.. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵.. 𝘐 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺...

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 '𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'?

𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘋𝘢𝘯 𝘍𝘦𝘯𝘨...

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥...

𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥...

𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴...... 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴. ..

𝘈 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦.... 

𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

A distant voice echoed in his ears, like a soothing melody. "BLADE, WAKE UP!"

Confusion clouded his mind. Who on earth was Blade? Slowly, he opened his eyes and found himself face to face with a lady he didn't recognize. Startled, he instinctively grabbed her arms and bombarded her with questions.

"Did I escape? Is this Luofu? Who are you, and how did you find me?"

"Blade, you're finally awake," she exclaimed.

His bewilderment grew. "Blade? Who's Blade?"

"Um, you," she replied, scratching her head. But he insisted, "My name is Yingxing, not Blade. You must have the wrong person."

"Eh... Interesting. Was it the cookies? I knew a name like 'Blade' was too good to be true," she mused.

"Who are you, lady?" he pressed.

"Lady? Me?" she questioned. 

"Eh Lady? Me? "

"... You should be older than I am.. So you should be called lady.. Right? "

"Well, I suppose, since I'm older than you, you could call me that, right?"

"Huh... Yingxing, right?" She asked.

"Yes, and lady? Who are you, and where is this place?" Yingxing was growing increasingly perplexed.

"Astral Express School. Don't you remember me?" she inquired.

Yingxing's head spun. 

What did he mean by "escape"?

"School? But I'm still 150 years old... Did you find me in the woods?"

"Oh no, the cookies. You're younger now. Were you called Yingxing once upon a time? It's cute, but the cookie..." she began to mutter.

"Hey, lady, are you okay? What's going on in your head? Can you answer my questions?" he asked.

"Hey.. lady are you okay? Your brain are you mumbling so much? Aren't you gonna answer my question?"

"It's hard to explain,but you still sound the same by calling me stupid..." she said.

"Did you kidnap me? I have no parents. Even if you did, you can't make money off of me. What race are you?" he pressed.

"I'm a ghoul," she admitted, which only made Yingxing more paranoid and anxious. Suddenly, he tackled her.

"You can't beat me up. I didn't mean to harm you. Please, I don't want to hurt you," he pleaded.

Confused and alarmed, she tried to reassure him. "Yingxing, I don't know what happened to you, but I mean no harm. See, here's some water, and I can make you coffee. Please, just leave me be. I won't do anything to you."

"Are you sure?" he asked, still on edge.

"Yes," she replied.

Yingxing left her, and she sighed in relief. He was undeniably strong. She looked at him, seeing a chance to get to know him better.

"So, Yingxing, what do you mean by 'run away'?" she inquired.

"That's from my owner," he explained.

"Owner?" she questioned.

"Please, where am I? Is this place away from Luofu?" he asked.

"Can you wait a moment? I'll call my friend, and she can explain," she said.

The lady rubs his read in an annoying way.. He was okay there was no need to be kind towards him.. The mistakes he committed... Maybe he deserved the pain... A ghoul being kind towards him.. That's a first.

It was almost funny..... He was both scared and surprised

The situation was both scary and amusing, but she couldn't deny that feeding him was a good idea. After all, it had been a while since he'd had a proper meal.

Eventually, another lady arrived, and the two began to talk. She explained the situation to her friend, who burst into laughter. It turned out the effect of the cookie he had eaten would last for a week.

"I'll explain things to him. You wait here," she said.

After a while, she emerged, followed by Yingxing.

"That was weird," he remarked, confusion still evident in his eyes. But he didn't press further. After Kafka came out, she closed the door.

"I've explained everything. I'll go ask Doc Nat to make an antidote or a potion. You can go to your room. Don't worry; you didn't do anything wrong. March will have to answer a lot of questions now."

".. Kafka do you know what happened in his past? "

"I do know some details but I don't wish to share it without his permission.. I'm sorry y/n.I know it's been two weeks since you got here.and I trust you.. But he's my friend.. So I hope you understand.. Now you can go.."

"It's okay Kafka.. "