𝗍𝗐𝗈

HOME
ray fanfic -

🂱

chapter two

aurora was packing her bag to leave the house and go to the shop. She grabbed her jansport bag and stuffed her grinder, a ziploc bag of weed, rolling paper, and a lighter, she threw in her keys and a hoodie just in case she was cold, considering she was wearing a blue tube top and flare jeans.

she threw her bag on her back and grabbed her board. She sprinted down the steps and left her home. Her mother was no where to be seen. maybe work?

aurora threw her board down and jumped on, skating away.

The very warm california air made the girls hair fly backwards, some sticking to her face.

Once aurora came in contact with the store she kicked her board up, grabbing it, and walking towards the shop.

The group was outside. Fourthgrade filming everyone, Fuckshit flirting with older woman, and ruben and ray skating.

aurora joined the group, the boys noticed and greeted her.

A man soon came out of his shop, yelling at the group of teens, he also oddly had a broom in his hand.

"Get the fuck out of the front of my store! where's Kent?" He questioned, Ray standing in front of aurora. Fourth-grade chuckled, filming the interaction. "Fuck you bro!" Fuckshit yelled, upset his time with the woman was cut short. The group of teens were all now in front of the man.

"ay, i'm not scared of you guys!" The man said, backing away which made aurora laugh. "You-you fucking pussies!" The man insulted. aurora heard someone laugh from across the road, making her snap her head in that direction. It was a small boy on a bike, maybe Rubens age, He was watching the group of teens.

Ray told the man to "Go back inside" The man walked inside but made sure to yell at fuckshit, one last time. "Fuck you!"  he yelled before fuckshit threw his board at the man, it didn't make it far so it just fell to the ground.

The group of teens made their way into the shop, sweat dripping from their bodies. The boy across the road sighed, Riding his bike down the street. aurora allowed herself to collapse on the couch. Ray coming over next to her and taking a seat. "What now?" Ruben asked, lighting a cigarette.

All the boys shrugged as they drank from water bottles. aurora smiled as an idea fell into her head. "No ones home, i have a pool" She suggested. Everyone immediately got up, grabbing their boards. "Les go!" Ray hollered in excitement, earning a giggle from aurora.

The group skated to the girls house. Once they came in sight of the big gorgeous home they all grabbed their boards and trotted in the home.

Fourthgrade filmed the house, considering how beautiful it is.

"Woah" Ruben audibly reacted. "Where you getting all this money from Richie?" Fuckshit asked, giving the girl a nickname. "My grandmother. Whats with the nickname?" aurora asked, confusion written on her face. "Well, you look like you got a rich girl life, hence the name" He smiled, walking to the backdoors.

Soon enough, everyone was swimming. The boys were in their underwear but luckily for Richie, she had a swimsuit. The group was playing around in the water.

Fourthgrade sitting on the ledge, filming everyone, Ruben splashing everyone, Ray and Richie talking to each other while Fuckshit splashed Ruben and dragged him under the water.

It soonly got dark. There was no sign of Aisha and that made Richie worry. Her mother wasn't back to her old ways, was she?

Everyone went back into the house, raiding Richies pantry, considering they were all hungry from swimming all day.

"I'm assuming my mom wont be home tonight so, sleepover?" Richie smiled to the teens.

They all agreed and went into the girls room.

"Yo it's sick as fuck in here" Ray commented. "Thank you" Richie smiled, sitting on her bed, pulling out her grinder, weed, and rolling paper. Fuckshit gasped excitedly and sat in front of Richie. "Ray, you can turn the tv on" The girl instructed. Ray turned on the television and then sat on the couch in front of it, Fourthgrade and Ruben joining.

Richie rolled as many blunts as she could before handing one to Fuckshit, Fourthgrade, and Ruben. She tried giving one to Ray but he declined.

The teens lit their blunts, smoking and watching the television.

Soon enough everyone was slumped, except for richie. She threw extra blankets on Ruben and Fourthgrade, who were sleeping on the couch, Fuckshit who was in the floor next to the girls bed, and Ray and Richie shared the bed. Aisha did come home late in the night. She smiled as she walked in her daughters room. She was going to love her new life.

TED TALK
in next chap i think!