𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

HOME
ray fanfic -

🂱

chapter eight

"what the fuck" aurora groaned as she awoken to loud bangs being placed onto her front door, her mom was out at work so she was home alone.

the teen girl made her way downstairs, reaching for the door handle.

"rora" ray stood at the doors entrance with his hand behind his back "ray? whats up?" she asked confused "well, i've been thinking a lot recently and you're my bestfriend but i think we have a stronger connection then that" ray spoke in a calm tone while nervously looking around "i agree with you" aurora brightly smiled.

rays face brightened up "so, can i be your boyfriend?" he shyly asked which made aurora smile "yeah, you can" she spoke, ray going to hug her.

"i got you flowers" ray held the bouquet out to aurora "oh my gosh, they're gorgeous" aurora smiled.

the two teens sat inside motorz with their friend group, the bell going off, signaling someone came in.

"fuck!shit! look at this crazy ass right here" fuckshit said "hows your head?" aurora asked stevie "its fine" stevie smiled, aurora lifting stevies hair while looking at the bandaged wound.

"no sunburn, its definitely not fine" ray said making aurora give her attention to him "theres some fucked up shit going on up there" ray said "yeah that boards looking pretty fucked up" he added on.

ray grabbed a yellow motor board "i think you should probably ride one of these" ray handed stevie the board "oh, i don't have any money" stevie shook his head, fuckshit and ray laughed at his words.

"no, you don't understand like this is yours" ray smiled "no one would be missing it" fuckshit smirked.

"are you fucking serious?!" stevie yelled with a grin "are you fucking serious?" ruben asked before leaving the shop.

"so, anyone going to check on him?" fuckshit looked around making aurora sigh "you guys seriously need to be better friends" she walked out of the shop, seeing rubens body moving down the street.

aurora quickly caught up to him, grabbing his shoulder and spinning him around.

"what do you want?" he asked smuggly "talk to me" she said "they favorite him, its not fair, i've been here longer" ruben spoke his mind, aurora set her hand on rubens shoulder.

"yeah, i know sometimes they can be shitty friends" aurora nodded "you aren't a shitty friend" ruben told aurora as they walked back to motorz "ya think?" she asked which earned a nod.

they approached the shop but before walking in ruben asked a question.

"are you and ray dating?" auroras eyes slightly widened, nodding a yes.

it was the day after ray asked aurora out, the group was sitting outside at a mexican restaurant.

fuckshit was about to do a trick but accidentally bumped into a tall white guy "oh!" fuckshit said abruptly.

"ow! what the fuck?" the random guy said "fuck, my bad" fuckshit apologized "whats up?" fuckshit pressed the boy who still stood there.

the white guy looked at the group "you just gonna stand there?" fuckshit asked "hey, white boy, you gonna let this blonde bitch talk to you like that?" ray set his hand on auroras thigh.

fuckshit flicked the guy "oh!" ray said "jesus christ, you guys are childish" aurora sighed.

"you not gonna say shit?" fuckshit kept his attention on the guy "what you gonna do?" fuckshit questioned, the guy just eneded up walking away.

fuckshit did a trick then sat down to eat his food "nah because i would of beat his bitch ass up for real" fuckshit said confidently "you should of, you apologized and his bitch ass didn't do shit" ray said "you guys are petty" aurora laughed.

TED TALKKK
im trying to finish this book guys🌝