𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

HOME
ray fanfic -

🂱

chapter nine

aurora declined the groups offer when they went to estees party, aurora didn't like parties because she promised fabio to never attend one. fabio warned his younger sister that parties never ended well.

aurora and her friends sat in the shop like usual "hey! whats your name?" a lady asked as she stormed into the shop.

"what the fuck" ray muttered under his breath "what is your name" she repeated herself "fuckshit" the blonde curly headed boy said before sipping on his drink "fuckshit?" she asked "jesus.." she trailed off.

"listen to me, you do not give my son alcohol" she said, auroras eyes widening.

"ma'am, ma'am" ray started "bitch" fuckshit rudely said "you do not give my son drugs" she continued on "what the fuck did yall do" aurora quietly said "do you understand me?" she asked "cool, cool, cool" fuckshit nodded.

"it better be cool, fuckhead or whatever the fuck your name is" the lady said which made some of tbe friends laugh "stay away from my son, he's not like you" the lady said in a confident tone.

"is she mad about the fingering?" fourth grade asked "what fingering?" she asked while looking at stevie "what the fuck" aurora looked at her friends.

"say goodbye, stevie" the lady said while pulling stevie away from his friends "this is the last time youre coming here"

"hey but baby, whats your number?" fuckshit called out "thats stevies mom" ray laughed "you not taking that down?" fuckshit asked, ray simply grabbing auroras face and kissing her cheek.

"disgusting" ruben rolled his eyes which made aurora laugh. screaming was heard from outside then followed by a door slamming.

stevie walked back into the shop, not looking at anyone as he walked to the back of the shop.

ray looked at aurora, she smiled with a nod.

"yo" ray said as he approached stevie "you alright?" he asked stevie which earned a nod.

"you don't look alright" ray said while sitting down next to stevie "your mom is uh.." ray trailed off "very serious"

"i just can't take this shit sometimes" stevie ranted "what kind of shit?" ray asked "just shit" stevie shrugged "a lot of the time, we feel like our lives are the worst" ray said "but, i think if you looked at anybody elses closet, you wouldn't trade your shit for their shit" ray said.

"like, look at fourth grade. he is one of the poorest people i know" ray explained but made stevie laugh.

"and i'm not even making a joke though, like, he could barely afford socks, seriously, socks" ray said.

"rubens mom gets all fucked up, she beats on him and his sister. why do you think he never wants to go home?" ray asked "aurora, her bestfriend died and she struggles in silence, her moms never home to take care of her" ray looked at stevie.

"fuckshits like my bestfriend and like, we used to have all these sleepovers and just dream about skating and where we wanted to take it" ray smiled before it started to drop "i just feel like he's kind of like losing it a little or something.." ray said.

ray sighed "about like, three years ago, my little brother was on the way to his soccer practice, he was crossing the street..he got hit by a car" ray softly spoke while stevie looked at him.

"its so weird, we shared a room and a closet, whenever i like get dressed in the morning it's just like looking at all the clothes and they just blend into each other"

"its just weird but after he passed away, fuckshit came to my house amd dragged me out to skate with him. it felt good to have someone there" ray nodded "so, lets go" ray told stevie.