𝗍𝖾𝗇

HOME
ray fanfic -

🂱

chapter ten

aurora arrived at the hospital, she had her mom take her there once she heard about the car crash her friends got into after their party. fabio was right.

aurora and stevies mom entered the hospital at the same time, awkwardly smiling at each other.

"you werent with them?" she asked aurora "no, i don't party" aurora told her which earned a small nod before they approached the friend group.

"do you want to see him?" stevies mom shook everyone awake, ray hugged aurora "are you okay?" she asked calmly "yeah,yeah i am now" ray smiled.

everyone walked into stevies room, he layed on the hospitals bed.

"can i see it?" fuckshit asked "they took a picture" stevie said before grabbing a folder and handing it to fuckshit.

he opened the folder and showed everyone.

"fuck, shit" fuckshit said "what the fuck" ray mumbled "thats fucked up" ruben said, aurora didn't say anything, just a sigh leaving her mouth.

"are you okay?" ray asked stevie before he nodded his head "you literally take the hardest hits out of anybody i've ever seen in my life" ray told.

"you guys want to see something?" fourth grade asked his friends, he rose up from his seat and inserted cords into the tv.

a video of aurora laughing showed up on the screen, playing through many memories of the friend group.

TED TALKK
WE ARE DONE GUYS
this book absolutely sucks and was so rushed but its OKAYY🌝