A random genrator wrote me a story

Hi this is going to be a chapter for when a random generator writes me a story because they are funny and have me laughing so much to the point of tears and i like it so. Also to differentiate between stories they'll switch from one story in regular the next story in bold italics just to make it easier for me and you to read.

Tw: likely none everytime

Buck Buck was thinking about Eddie Diaz again. Eddie was a sweet gay with fast lips and strong arms.

Buck walked over to the window and reflected on his loud surroundings. He had always loved big Fire Station (the 118) with its pongy, plastic parking lot. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a sweet figure of Eddie Diaz.

Buck gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a nice, gay, coffee drinker with muscular lips and blond arms. His friends saw him as a bad, brawny bisexual. Once, he had even brought a thankful Eddie back from the brink of death.

But not even a nice person who had once brought a thankful Eddie back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Eddie had in store today.

The rain hammered like hugging dogs, making Buck angry. Buck grabbed a big firetruck that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Buck stepped outside and Eddie came closer, he could see the queasy glint in his eye.

Eddie gazed with the affection of 3200 troublemaker happy hamsters. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a relationship."

Buck looked back, even more angry and still fingering the big firetruck. "Eddie, i like you a lot," he replied.

They looked at each other with scared feelings, like two blue, bewildered birds kissing at a very cute party, which had country music playing in the background and two helpful uncles saving to the beat.

Buck regarded Eddie's fast lips and strong arms. "I feel the same way!" revealed Buck with a delighted grin.

Eddie looked sad, his emotions blushing like a large, light locker.

Then Eddie came inside for a nice cup of coffee.

THE END

Eddie Diaz was thinking about Buck again. Buck was a strong golden retriever with short legs and tall arms.

Eddie walked over to the window and reflected on his big surroundings. He had always loved loud The 118 with its poised, petite parking lot. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a strong figure of Buck .

Eddie gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a sweet, gay, coffee drinker with strong legs and muscular arms. His friends saw him as a broken, burnt black cat. Once, he had even helped a sleepy stray cat recover from a flying accident.

But not even a sweet person who had once helped a sleepy stray cat recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Buck had in store today.

The rain hammered like kissing koalas, making Eddie disgusted. Eddie grabbed a huge firetruck that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Eddie stepped outside and Buck came closer, he could see the moaning glint in his eye.

Buck gazed with the affection of 8610 polite curvy cats. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a relationship."

Eddie looked back, even more disgusted and still fingering the huge firetruck. "Buck, i love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two disturbed, dizzy dogs running at a very fast christmas, which had sad music playing in the background and two reckless uncles walking to the beat.

Eddie regarded Buck's short legs and tall arms. "I feel the same way!" revealed Eddie with a delighted grin.

Buck looked angry, his emotions blushing like a purple, putrid pens.

Then Buck came inside for a nice cup of coffee.

THE END

I'm litterally crying reading this!

I was looking for a plot generator and i thought this was going to give me just an idea for a plot but no it gave me the whole story this was so funny to me also I didn't change anything in this so its exactly how the website wrote it if you want the website let me know and ill give you the link