I feel weird

Plot: end of 7x04 and then my own spin off

Tw: none? Maybe swearing I don't remember

Buck pov

Dinner is in the oven I'm sitting on the couch and staring at the wall.

My mind is going a million miles an hour filled with thoughts of a certain someone

The oven buzzes but at the same time a knock on the door

I get off the couch turn off the oven take out the food and go open the door

I open the door and see none other than the guy who's been filling my head standing in front of me

"Tommy hey what're you uhh doing here?" I ask

"Can I come in?" He asks

"Uhh yeah sure of course c'mon in"

"Thanks I think we need to clear the air on some things" Tommy says

"Like what?"

"You... and Eddie... it was never my intention to get between you two" he explains

"I don't even know why I'm mad Eddie is allowed to be friends with anyone he wants and it makes perfect sense that you guys are friends"

"Evan you know he can have more than one friend right. Me and him being friends has nothing to do with you"

"I know he can have more than one friend I can just get kind of jealous sometimes" I say slowly walking towards him

"Yeah well you aren't the only one"

"What?"

"The 118 you guys are the perfect family and I wanted to be apart of that you guys put your careers on the line for eachother"

"Tommy you were a part of that you made fake mouth static at the fire chief you did that for us"

"I am renowned for my fake mouth static" Tommy says in a fake bragging tone

"It wasn't great but you did it anyway"

Tommy laughs "yeah"

We stand just staring at eachother for a minute before he speaks up

"I really never meant to cause any bad blood between you two"

"There was no bad blood just bad behaviour all on my part"

"You really should call Eddie"

"And I will eventually"

"Good oh and while I'm here what day works best for flying lessons?"

"I don't know. I've been kind of exhausted lately."

"Oh alright just text me when you're ready?"

"Yeah getting your attention has been kind of exhausting" I say before realizing what came out of my mouth.

"My attention?"

"Yeah I guess so. I mean I did maim my best friend. You know my sister says there are better ways to get someone's attent-" I can't finish my sentence before his lips are on mine

It feels good. New like nothing I've ever felt before.

Better than any of the kisses I've had in the past the kiss doesn't last long but it feels like a life time.

He pulls away.

"Like that?"

I stand there shocked at what just happened "uhh yeah that, that works"

"So that was ok?"

"That was better than fake mouth static" I joke

"What're you doing Saturday?" Tommy asks me

"Yeah no nothing Saturday is completely open"

"Great you still owe me that beer I'll pick you up at 8"

"Yeah 8 is great"

Tommy starts to walk towards the door

"Please call Eddie he's on pain pills and isn't mad"

"Yeah I- I will. Thanks"

"See you Saturday Buck"

"Bye tommy"

I close the door behind Tommy and slide down the wall.

What just happened? I'm so confused. I mean I know I've been jealous of his and eddies friendship and I know I'm jealous of him but still.

I know what I need to do.

I get off the floor and leave my apartment locking the door behind me.

I get in the jeep and drive to Maddie and chims house.

I knock on the door chimney answers.

"Hey chim is Maddie here?" I ask

"Yeah she's just putting jee to bed how can I help?"

"Umm I really just need to talk to Maddie"

"You want water or something while you wait?"

"Uhh yeah yeah water would be good thanks"

"Maybe you can tell me what's going on?" Chim suggests

"Chim you can't keep secrets"

"Try me"

"I'll just wait for Maddie"

"I'll go see if jee is asleep"

"Thanks chim sorry"

"Don't worry about it Buck"

Chim disappears into jees room and Maddie comes out a few minutes later.

"Buck?"

"Maddie I'm sorry for showing up so late and out of the blue but I really just need to talk to someone"

"Buck what's wrong?"

"Remember the other day when I came to you and you said there are ways to get peoples attention without hurting them?"

"Yeah?"

"Well it may have worked... and now I feel weird"

"What do you mean Buck"

"Well he showed up at my house and we talked and he may have umm kissed me"

"Eddie?"

"What? Eddie? No tommy."

"You kissed tommy?"

"No tommy kissed me. Did you think I was talking about Eddie"

"Yeah you've been after him since you met him I thought."

"What no. Anyway Tommy kissed me and I think I liked it... but I also don't know. I've never kissed a guy before and now we're going out on Saturday and I don't know if it's a date or just hanging out."

"Buck it's a date. And it makes sense that you feel weird you haven't kissed a guy before and as far as I know you haven't been open to the idea of being with a guy."

"I feel really weird. I didn't even know I liked tommy until the words came out of my mouth and he kissed me"

"Can I ask you a question about that? I know you probably haven't had long to think about it so feel free to say no"

"I think questions would be good"

"So are you gay? Or bisexual? Or something completely different."

"Honestly Maddie he kissed me left and I came here I haven't even had the time to process that it was real"

"And that's ok Buck"

"Maddie don't tell anyone. I'm going to just not yet. Don't tell chim"

"Buck don't worry I won't tell anyone."

"Thank you Maddie."