Episode 17 - In every shape & size

(Watch Opening)

The first event has started and it's already off to a rocky start as the zero point robots from the entrance exams are the first obstacles the first-years have to face. Meanwhile Present Mic and Aizawa are in the commentary booth, as Mic gets the crowd hyped up.

Present Mic: The first‐year students are already off to one rockin' start! And, it's only the first round! Talk about a cruelobstacle course! Our players are racing against each other in a vicious battlewhere anything goes so long as they stay on ...

obstacle course! Our players are racing against each other in a vicious battle
where anything goes so long as they stay on the track!

He swings his arm and almost hits Aizawa who managed to dodge it.

Aizawa: Watch it.

Present Mic: We'll continue to bring you live updates and pulse‐pounding action
thanks to the camera robots placed around the course!

Aizawa: Why do you need me here?

Present Mic: The stakes are high! We've got a whole school of top‐notch students
trying to be heroes, but do they really stand a chance against our heavy metal
swarm of Robo Infernos?
_________________________________________

Back at the zero pointers, Wildmutt is still standing infront of the large group of robots. Todoroki was quick thinking and purposely caused the area to get blocked, making it harder for everyone else to make it through.

Present Mic: What a showing! Shoto Todoroki from Class 1‐A has taken an early lead!

Student 3: Hey! There's someone trapped under that robot!

Student 4: Do you think we should try and help 'em?

Student 5: Are people seriously gonna die here?

Banging is heard coming from the robot as Wildmutt looked to see Kirishima breaking out of the robot, luckily he used his quirk at the right time.

Kirishima: I'm alive!

Present Mic: Kirishima from Class 1‐A!
What a hardcore debut for this rookie!

Kirishima: Todoroki, I can't believe you pulled something like that. Jeez. Anyone but me woulda been killed!

More banging is coming from the robot as another guy who Wildmutt remember it was Tetsutetsu from Class 1B came crashing out of the robot too, except he looked like he was encased in metal.