Episode 21: Divided we stand

(Watch Opening)

The crowd was cheering as the third match was about to start, with both hero course classes cheering for either of their respected classmate. Present Mic began to announce the start of the match.

Present Mic: Here's what we got for this next match! She's a strong girl who's hand can knock someone out in one blow, from the hero course Class B, Itsuka Kendo!

Kendo is seen stretching out her arms and rolling her shoulders with a smile on her face.

Present Mic: Versus! A capable player whose skills come in every shape and size, from the hero course Class A, Ben Tennyson!

Ben simply stood in place with the same smile as Kendo as the two cousins stare each other down.

Kendo: Just like old times, huh?

Ben: Yeah, except we're not kids in martial arts class anymore.

Kendo: Hold back on me and I swear, I'll smack you to the middle of next week.

Ben chuckles as he raises his fists up while Kendo does the same, while the classes cheer and Present Mic announces the start of the match.

Present Mic: I have a feeling that this'll be a great fight, let the third match, begin!!!

Without even wasting a second, Kendo began to rush forward as Ben decided to do the same, confusing his class as to why Ben didn't activate the watch yet.

Kaminari: I don't get it, why didn't he use his quirk?

Mina: This match is special. Itsuka and Ben haven't seen each other for a few years, this is a way to assure that they can make this a good match.

Kirishima eyes widened as he quickly looked back at the match, as Ben and Kendo had started to throw their fists at each other with both of them blocking and countering perfectly.

Kirishima: So it's a blood rivalry, that's so manly.

Mina: Well, more or less just a way for them to catch up.

Back to the fight, Kendo threw a few consecutive punches which barely missed Ben who was dodging and swerving around before dropping to the ground sweeping Kendo's leg.

Kendo quickly recovered by pushing herself off the ground back to her feet.

Kendo: Not bad, but still not at my level it seems.

Ben: Yeah? Well, not everyone has a combat based quirk, ya know.

Kendo smirked as she ran forward as the two enter another combat lock as she leads with several jabs, kicks and ending with a heavy elbow.