Episode 29: Hero Killer vs UA Students

(Watch Opening)

The scene opens in a dark alleyway, in the far east of a burning city. In the alley a silhouette of a man holding blades can be seen with glowing eyes as he stares down two costumed boys with their backs turned away not showing their faces.

 In the alley a silhouette of a man holding blades can be seen with glowing eyes as he stares down two costumed boys with their backs turned away not showing their faces

The blade wielding man stands a far distance from the two teens as he clenched the handles of the blades. The natural light shines revealing it to be the Hero Killer Stain.

 The natural light shines revealing it to be the Hero Killer Stain

Stain: I've been delayed long enough.... You sadly chose death other than your own lives. Regardless, I will purge those who hold the false title of Hero.

He grins as he readies his blades, the two costumed teens ready themselves. The lighting pans over to them revealing Midoriya and Todoroki in their slightly altered costumes, Midoriya staggered up due to a few cuts on his legs while Todoroki's left arm was bleeding with three stab wounds along his forearm.

Midoriya: Whatever it takes, we have to keep him away from Iida and Native.

Todoroki: Right.

Stain slowly advances towards them as suddenly he hears something. The air whooshed as something runs down the alley towards the Hero Killer.

???: Heads-up!

Stain was suddenly knocked back into the alley wall as the mysterious person stopped infront of Midoriya and Todoroki.

Todoroki: Huh? You...

Midoriya: H-how?

The two classmates stare on in surprise as an oddly shaped silhouette stands between them and the Hero Killer, the only thing visible was a green hourglass symbol it's chest.

*Earlier*

After the events of the mercenaries, Ben was laying in his bed of the guest room as he was too tired to even sleep. Nighteye put him in a machine which tickled him with feathers causing him to laugh like a maniac. After a solid hour of laughing, Ben swears he laughed so hard he got abs if he didn't already have them.