Chapter 1

Wesley - oldest brother, Dentist
Dylan -  Dental hygienist
Mason - Cardiologist
Michael - youngest brother, Primary care doctor
Audrey - 15 years old, sophomore in High school registered in online schooling
__________________________________

"Morning sweetheart" Mason smiles through his mouthful of toast.

"Good morning" I say, grabbing a granola bar for breakfast, sitting beside three of my brothers and slumping against Mason's side. When I finish my breakfast, I throw away the wrapper and start to head upstairs.

"Where you going in such a hurry?" Wesley questions.

"I have to start my schoolwork now so I'm not stuck with it all later" I say, speaking the truth. I like to just get everything over with because it's just easier that way.

"No schoolwork for you today. You have an appointment with me and Wes" Dylan says calmly, causing me to internally panic. Although they are my brothers, that doesn't make me any less terrified.

"Seriously? I cant do this today, or any day. Why didn't you tell me?" I blurt out.

"Because we didn't want this to happen days in advance for no reason. You have nothing to be afraid of, princess" Dylan says in the same calm tone.

"Whatever you say" I respond, not wanting to argue this early in the morning. I start walking upstairs to my room.

"Don't give me that attitude Audrey, and we are leaving in an hour!!" Wes calls out.

I go to my room, shut the door, and plop down on my bed. I let the tears fall freely down my cheeks. I don't know what it is, but all this just makes me beyond stressed out.

I hear a knock on the door, then seconds later I see Michaels head poke through the door.

"Baby, you know Wes and Dylan won't hurt you. What's got you so worked up?" He says, sitting beside me. Instead of responding, I bury my head in his chest and cry more. "Talk to me Audrey"

"It's just overwhelming" I start, "I don't like people in my space like that, and everything freaks me out. I don't even know" I say, keeping my head tucked into Michaels chest as he strokes my hair.

"They aren't doing any of this to purposely scare you. They are just trying to keep you healthy. Want me to come with you?"

"Yes please" I say immediately.

When the boys go to get ready at work, I throw on leggings and a sweatshirt. I don't bother putting on makeup or anything, because it will just end up a mess.

I walk downstairs and meet Michael in the car. The drive to my brother's office is silent except for the music Michael had playing.

____________________
surprise 🤭🤭

I've had this story in the drafts for a while, but I decided to finally make it public. Enjoy loves <3