Chapter 3

Dylan wheels over me with a huge smile on his face, even from underneath the mask. "Alright, so first im going to brush your teeth with this fancy toothbrush. Sound ok?" He asks me, like I have a choice. I nod. "What flavor" He asks.

"mint?" I mumble. Dylan frowns.

"come onnnn thats so boring" He jokes, makomg me giggle. "Theres that beautiful smile" He says. I just blush and he laughs."Open super big for me princess" I do, but not as big as he wants. He gently pushes on my chin so I open more.

The noise of the polisher makes me so overwhelmed. I can feel the tears springing into my eyes, but squeeze them shut so the tears don't fall. In attempt to blink them away, they fall down my face.

"Almost over, baby. You're doing so well" Dylan says, noticing.

"Take big deep breaths Audrey" Wesley says. See, before my parent's situation, the last time I lived with my brothers was when I was 9. So sometimes they still treat me like a 9 year old, but it doesn't bother me much.

While Dylan finishes up the cleaning, I try to not panic even more. I close my eyes until I finally feel the tools leave my mouth and clink on the tray as the chair goes up.

"All done princess!"

I let out a huge breath I was holding in as I stand up and hug Dylan and Wesley. I hear a chorus of 'good job' and 'you did so well' and I mumble a thank you.

"Dont thank us, its our job" Wesley laughs.

"Ready Sweetheart?" Michael says and I immediately respond with a yes. I get a laugh from both brothers. We say our goodbyes and head home, Finally.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm currently half asleep on Mason and Michael watching a movie and waiting for the boys to come home from work when we hear the front door open.

"We got food!!" They yell, walking through the door, placing the many bags of Chinese food on the table.

Our dinner is silent, until Mason says the question I was avoiding most.

"How was your appointment?" He questions.

"Fine" I mumble.

"Thats all Im gonna get?" He keeps prying. I just keep eating my food.

"She did great, no cavities and a beautiful smile" Wesley chimes in. I internally cringe. When I don't even react, this is the sign to change the subject.

Once we finish eating, we clean up and I head upstairs to shower this day away. I climb into bead and read my romance novel until I fall asleep.