Cover Reveal!

Cover, title, and summary reveal!

The first two chapters of EASE MY MIND will be posted NEXT WEDNESDAY, July 12.

Summary:

A few weeks after Finley Bowers and Harlyn Evans get together while Finley is studying in England, Finley has to go home to the States. How will they navigate the distance between them as they figure out their future?

***

Finley Bowers and Harlyn Evans met while Finley was studying in England. Now, he's back home in the States, and they're trying to navigate the new part of their relationship while trying to be there for each other through a rough few months.

Finley is waiting for University application decisions so he can finally make plans for next year. And he's dealing with his parents reluctantly and passive aggressively accepting the changes he's made in his life - and his relationship with Harlyn.

Harlyn is trying to find a new job and trying to figure out how to come out as bisexual to the people in his life who don't know yet. He's also preparing to go into his last year of Uni and preparing for his life beyond school.

Together, over hours of video calls and endless texts, they try to be there for each other even from thousands of miles apart.

A collection of moments from the Summer between Finley & Harlyn #1 and Finley & Harlyn #2 (coming soon).

Finley & Harlyn's Story

I have three books and a novella planned for Finley and Harlyn's story. This is the novella - a collection of moments between Book 1 and Book 2.

#1 - Not A Temporary Love
#1.5 (Novella) - Ease My Mind
#2 - TBA
#3 - TBA

If you haven't read Book 1, go read that first!

Author's note

Hello loves! When I was planning out Book 2, I realized that the way the narrative was working, having so much of the Summer wouldn't work. But! There were so many important moments that would happen in those few months that I NEEDED to write. There weren't enough to fill a whole novel, so the Novella was born.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'll see you next week!