Chapter 13

—————————————————————————

"That was a bad move, Elena" Aurelia says after Rebekah's body drops to the ground. Elena jumps at her voice, not expecting her to be there. "Aurelia listen we can't risk anything. Klaus is her brother. We both know she wouldn't have been able to do it" Elena explains as she turns around to look at the vampire.

Aurelia's eyes trail down to Rebekah's body. Her face turns into a frown, realizing that she might not be able to go to the homecoming dance. Aurelia thinks for a moment, she would do an identical spell to pretend someone else is a daggered Rebekah but she doesn't have a witch on standby and doesn't even have another dead body. She thinks between trying to find a way to keep Rebekah alive and hidden or to just have her alive and have everyone know she betrayed the scooby gang. Either way it wouldn't turn out so well for her in the long run.

Aurelia then vamp speeds and sees that Elena has no vervain on her and she knows she doesn't take it. So she compels her. "Call Damon and tell him that you failed to dagger Rebekah. She was about to kill you when I came in here and stopped her, she then left but said she would come after you. I left after making sure you were okay" Aurelia compels and by the time Elena comes to her senses, Aurelia had taken Rebekah's body and quickly brought her into her room and locked the door.

Aurelia then thought and realized her room wouldn't be safe enough. She may have a privacy spell on it but Bonnie could take it down anytime she wanted to, and anyone could walk into the house. So she had left and compelled herself a very nice 3 story house that was modernized and was recently built so everything was brand new and had everything she could ever need.

She then found an old lady who didn't have kids or a husband and decided to let her live with her, giving her anything she needs but also put the deed in her name. So nobody else could invite any vampires in except for her. "You do not invite anyone else into the house unless I tell you that they can be invited in" Aurelia compelled the lady, making sure that she wouldn't mistakenly invite anyone in that Aurelia didn't know of.

Aurelia then made the old lady invite herself in and set up a room for the lady and telling her she could do whatever unless Aurelia tells her to do something. She then left and grabbed Rebekah's body from the Salvatore house along with her clothes and all of hers and Rebekah's things and brought Rebekah back to their new house. Aurelia rested her body in front of the big bed in the master bedroom that was Aurelia's bedroom on the second floor. She then leaned over and pulled the dagger out of the blonde's chest, sitting next to her on the floor and waiting for her to wake up.

Rebekah then gasped awake and continued gasping as she looked around the room confused until her eyes fell on Aurelia. "Can't breathe." Rebekah gasped out when Aurelia then looked behind her and saw the old lady sitting there like she was told. "Invite her in" Aurelia says and the lady looks down at Rebekah. "You can come in" The lady says and Rebekah then stops gasping loudly but takes small breaths of air. "Thank you, Lucine. You can go do whatever you please, just don't leave the house, if you need anything you know where to find me" Aurelia says with a smile and Lucine nods and smiles before leaving the room.

"Where am I? Where's Elena." Rebekah says, seething at Elena's name but also looking around the room. "My house, or our house I guess. I heard Elena dagger you and then compelled her to tell Damon that she failed in daggering you and then I compelled us this house. The deed is in Lucine's name and she only invites people in as long as I tell her she can invite them in. And you're laying in my room" Aurelia says, bluntly explaining when she checks the time and realizes that the dance already started a while ago.

"The dance... Nik!" Rebekah yells out and stands up but Aurelia quickly stands up and gets in front of her as well. "The dance already started, but I don't know about Klaus.." Aurelia trails off and tears form in Rebekah's eyes. "No.. no I don't want him dead. He can't die Aurelia no!" Rebekah says and Aurelia quickly puts her hands on Rebekah's shoulders. "I know, I know. I'll go and help him. You should stay here, I don't want them trying to dagger you again or Klaus trying to kill you once he realizes you betrayed him" Aurelia says and Rebekah shakes her head frantically. "They don't have another dagger for me. And Nik.. he can't-"