A new Universe

I am Y/n--- wait have we already done this bit? Yes? Oh. Uhm were do I start. Okay let's start my story a month before being sucked into a magical portal. How about that? So let's begin.

My new adventure starts just one cold morning. I had just woken up to the sound of my ai. Yes I have an ai but she can't go in the suit. She's meant to stay in the house, like how Jarvis is in the Avengers tower. I was very lonely you could say but hey, who wouldn't be. Last being of life in my universe is me.

Helena: Wake up sir, you have some stuff to do.

Y/n: can I just sleep

Helena: no you have to prepare your suit, weapons----

Y/n: for what Helena. Theres no life left to protect. I failed my universe. I couldn't save anyone, not Eddie, not Venom, hell not even my partner Carnage. The last thing I have of them is my suit and memories.

Helena: don't give up hope sir

Y/n: I'm done being Hell Spider, I'm done living.

Just then a big Green portal appeared, what was on the otherside made you cry. There was life. A city. People. The portal try sucking you in which you were having a hard time staying away from it.

Y/n: the hell

Helena: sir!!!

Y/n: take care of the base for me

Helena: your stuff!!

Y/n: Crap

You shot out a web that latched onto a bag and another web shot onto your suit you pulled them to you as they went tumbling through the portal with you. It closes and you look around to see you were surrounded by a new environment. One you had longed to be in again.

Y/n: I'm back in a city. first things first. I look around for a spider man and if its him, I punch him really hard. Then I find away out of here and get back to Helena.

You turn around and see a massive build board with a, spider woman on?

Y/n: okay, weird. it says Ghost Spider has killed Peter Parker. Wait why isn't Peter Parker the Spiderman? and why kill him? Who even is this Ghost Spider anyway? Well let's go.

You started to move out from the alley way towards the people in the streets. You weren't in your suit so it wouldn't matter if you were seen. You blended in pretty well until a car speeded pass you with the cops close behind. You went into a nearby alley and put on your suit to follow the chase from the roof. Half an hour later and Ghost Spider is nowhere to be seen so you decide to step in. You jump from the roof and onto the truck. The thugs heard the bang on the roof so one went up to check it out and you web him to the side of the truck whilst he was climbing. The cops were shocked to see another Spider Hero. You detach from the tuck and shoot webs at the back tires to make them slow to a hault. You then pull the two tires of the truck so they can't use it to drive away and walk towards them. The five robbers get out and look at you in shock, you use this time to web their faces and hands to the ground. Yet the cops decided to make their presence known.

Cop 1: on your knees know!!

Cop 2: do as he says Spider freak

Y/n: chill out dudes. put down your guns and let me speak to your captain.

Cop 3: why?

Y/n: i need some help with something

Cop 2: you will need help when your behind bars

Y/n: and here i thought you guys were the good guys

Cop 1: yes we are

Y/n: clearly not, now let me speak with your captain whilst you guys take theses bozos to jail. (Points to robbers)

Cop 3: fine, talk to him using this walkie talkie whilst we get them in the cars. Then you'll give it back

Y/n: sure (thoughts: that was easy)

He hands you a walkie-talkie and gets to work with the rest of the cops whilst you use the walkie-talkie.

Y/n: hello Captain....

Captain Stacey: Stacey, George Stacey.... wait who even is this and how did you get the walkie-talkie

Y/n: names Hell Spider and no I did not kill any of your stupid cop friends before you start crying and start screaming and vowing to avenge them. I'm talking to you because I need help and I'm wondering if you and I could meet up.

Captain Stacey: why should I trust you, the other Spider hero killed a friend of my daughter

Y/n: you have no reason to trust me which I get it after a different Spider Hero kills someone but I need help and I hope we can gain a little bit of eachothers trust. I may be hero but I need a cop right about now, I need a Captain of the police force, sir.

Captain Stacey: hesitantly: ....... fine.
Where and when should we meet?

Y/n: tomorrow at a good fast food or something because I am starving

Captain Stacey: fine.

I hand the walkie-talkie back to the cop and swing away.

Y/n: this is going to be weird.

Thanks for reading and waiting this long for the chapter I have been really busy and I had other books to do but anyway I hope you enjoyed and are having a brilliant day, good bye.