Another One IntotheSpiderVerse

Carnage: you have been living a crappy life you know. Even with me are time here is boring. You train and train and train. On and on for what? We will never be going back to another universe.

Then a purple glow shown through the room.

Y/n: you just had to jynx it bud didn't you. Let's grab my gear then we'll go through.

You shut the door to the kitchen as that is where the portal is. You grabbed you tech suit, a small chip piece and went to a control panel. You put the chip in and Helena activates.

Helena: sir what are you doing?

Y/n: were going into a different universe now get in the chip and let's go.

You put on the tech suit and slot Helena's chip in a compartment similar to where Tom Holland would put his web cartages. Thankfully you have organic webbing so you don't need it but have built it in for incase you did or for Helena.

Y/n: everyone ready?

Carnage: yes buddy

Helena: of course sir

Y/n: then let's go.

You opened up the kitchen door where you were sucked into the portal and went in yet another universe. When your vision unwhitened you looked around to see a beautiful city. The tall skyscrapers the blue clean sky. You looked around until you saw a Spiderman leaping from roof top to roof top. You closely followed and saw him go to an old ladies house, the woman was Aunt May . The Spiderman however was black and white and had no other colours. A Spiderman you have not seen before. You over hear from their conversation that the Spiderman in question was from a different universe as well. You sat there and watched as two more spider people went to her house. The first being a robot and young girl the next being a pig. Carnage was being annoying asking when they will get to kill something. Obviously you didn't know, wanting to stay low and in the shadows but you caught something that made your face blush. The Ghost Spider. Gwen is here. You immediately rush after her but stealthily making sure she doesn't see you. You two ventured into the forest with you on her tail. Scene changes to her beating up a female Doc Ock and gaining a computer. You looked impressed she could do it. She also saved two more Spidermen, a child and a, Peter Parker? Finally a Peter Parker. From what you have gathered from being in this universe, this universe Peter had died making the child you presume the next Spiderman but it was still a theory which probably wasn't correct. You decide though to hear there conversation.

Gwen: My Spider-sense told me to head to Visions Academy. ...you guys are early .Wasn't sure why until I met you.

Miles: I like your haircut.

Gwen: You don't get to like my haircut. Let's go.

Miles: How many more Spider-People are there?

Peter B: Save it for Comic-Con.

Miles: What's Comic-Con? Whoa!

Gun shots fired at them and you swiftly and skillfully followed them. You were a bit mad that Miles tried making a move on Gwen but you didn't let that get in the ways. Dodging bullets and keeping distance from the three spiders. You followed them until they reached Aunt May's house where you knew what would happen. You decided to watch them go in first before finding a way to enter through.

Miles: I'm sorry about your friend.

Gwen: Thanks, Miles. I know how hard this is. To have to figure this stuff out on your own.
It's kinda nice not being the only Spider-person around.