end?(please read)

No this story has not ended. Seen as I have watched Across the Spider Verse. I have come to see that the reader doesn't fit in with the whole plot so I have decided that until Beyond Spider Verse comes out or until I can find an idea on how to continue this story, this story is done.

Ive decided to move onto my second book on the list and do that whilst I get ideas on how to carry on. So this story is semi finished.

Finished  but will carry on when the new movie comes out which is in 2024 in March which its close as it is December. 3 months away.

Why I'm finding this hard to carry on as I see the reader in my books as the tragic hero who or broken soul who gets it all but has to end just for his friends to be alive and in this book I see the reader as Miguel's obstacles. He pays attention to the anomalies but he stays clear of Hell Spider as these two in the story have history.  A bad history.

So yeah thats all you guys really need to know. I hope you guys have enjoyed the story and I thank all of you for just reading my book. I know I type this over and over again at the end of chapters but I just appreciate you guys reading my stories and I thank you all for reading, voting, adding my story to your reading lists. All that means so much to me. Thank you.

Now the next book I'm going to start on is my MHA x General Grievous Reader. That needs starting and ending and with how long this story has taken to write I predict I will be done by the time the Beyond Spider Verse movie comes out so I will be ready to write chapters for this story  again once I watched it obviously.

Now thank you all again for reading this note. I hope you all have great days. Good bye