Chapter 6

Though i don't want her to be dragged into my cruel world, but the moment I saw here she was already mine and the thought of letting her go kills me, I'll protect her at all cost. My mom doesn't know this, neither am I ever letting her know that I have already killed those three gangsters that sliced and shot my dad. Through them, I also got to know who was behind all this, it was none other than my business rival.

"i just stated their opinion. you should know how your reputation is amongst the employees, i mean you're the CEO" she shrugged

"The confidence and guts to talk back to me. i like it" I smirked with a smile staring at her.

Jenna's POV

This guy was so delulu and i'm in love but freaking tired of his narcissistic personality. it's exhausting. what in the world does he even think he is? Eiffel tower that's always been looked upon?

*the next day*

I woke up at 7 am with my hair looking like I caught an electric shock. I had barely slept at night 'cause I couldn't stop thinking about the thing that happened yesterday. I wonder what Allen would've thought if he saw me in this condition.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and came out dressed in black trousers and crimson top. I walked towards the jewelry table and locked a simple infinity necklace 'round my neck, a pair of oval earrings and a black band on my wrist, then sprayed my favorite perfume. I checked the time and it was 7:30, 'wow' I've always took an hour at the bathroom.

Since there was still more of 30 minutes left, I took breakfast, this time not in a hurry. I looked at my watch again and it was 7:49. It takes 8 minutes to reach the station and that is if I walk fast. I rushed out with my bag on my shoulders, took the keys and locked the doors. I was on time, instead there was no presence of the bus even at some distance ,'a bit early' I whispered to myself and again checked the time. '8:00'. 'it should be here already' I murmured. For the first time, the public bus was late! I took a sit at the station bench behind me and waited impatiently thinking about what Allen would do if I'd check-in late. Maybe he'd give me a second chance reckoning I'm his "girlfriend" favored by his mother. Though the thought of him grew butterflies in my stomach but I decided to ignore it. But why?.

Just then, a black BMW i4 drove towards the station? The person honked twice. Guess he was signaling someone to hop-in.

I felt my phone buzz in my purse, might be Sav asking me why I haven't arrived. she is my only friend at work. She knows about the fake girlfriend thing 'cause we literally share everything. Since I've been 'promoted' to Allen's P.A we haven't talked for quite a while. She met me on my first day of work at the washroom of course, our gossip room.

As soon as I unlocked my phone, I saw a message FROM ALLEN?

Allen: hop-in and yes it's you I'm signaling so stop looking around!

I stood up embarrassed, tucked my phone in my side pocket and rushed towards the driver seat.

"Morning" I squeaked with my 'morning voice' as he rolled down the window. Yes, my voice does turn squeaky in the morning. I know its adorable but it is so annoying reckoning how people just react to it. I saw his cold expression again, he was dressed in black suit, white shirt with two of the upper buttons undone. He looked hot, I have to guarantee that. Of course, the butterflies would never leave my side and there they were again.

"morning' he answered surly

"may I ask why you had a thought of picking me up by the station, I mean after these all days I'm curious to know. Is there an occasion or something?" I asked shrugging my shoulders