The Girls Sleepover

You get to Mina's bedroom door, Otis in one arm and you use the other arm to knock on the door, and it was immediate flung open and you saw a very smiley Mina, and she was in raspberry pink fluffy shorts and matching top.

"She's arrived!"
Mina said in a sing song way, grabbing your hand and dragging you into her room, and all the other girls were already in her room.

Ochaco was in a baby pink and white checkered pajama bottoms, with a white pajama top with a sleeping tea cup on her shirt. Tsu was in a frog onesie. Momo was in a deep red silk pajama set, with black lace at the bottom of the legs and end of the sleeves. Hagakure was in fluffy magenta shots with a white pom-pom in the middle of the butt, and she had a fluffy white jumper with a hood that can be pulled up and there are long bunny ears on it. Jiro was in a sleeveless shirt which was a queen shirt, and some simple shorts. You were wearing these floaty knee length navy blue shorts, with a light grey top, and you also had navy blue fluffy socks on your feet.

"Okay! So now that we're all here..."
Mina ran into her bathroom and brought out an array of face masks.

"...it's time for face masks!"
Hagakure was up like a whippet, already looking through the selection of face masks.

Tsu was curled up in a ball on the hanging chair in the corner of the room, Ochaco and Momo were sat on Mina's bed, and there were a few pillows on the floor. You decided to walk over to Ochaco and Momo, but sat on a cloud instead of sitting on the bed, and your clouds are always soft and comfortable.

"Comfortable?"
Momo asked and you smiled at her and nodded.

"It looks really soft...can I touch it?"
Ochaco asked and you made a small cloud and flew it over to her, and she held it in her hands.

Ochaco's eyes widened at how soft your clouds were and die buried her face in it, making you and Momo laugh at her, then Ochaco looked up at you with stars in her eyes.

"Y/N it's so soft!"
Ochaco exclaimed and she hugged your cloud tighter, then you saw Tsu looking at you from the corner of your eyes.

"Can I feel it, ribbit?"
Tsu asked and then the rest of the girls asked to feel a cloud.

With a sigh you made four more small clouds for each of the other girls, and they all were so surprised by how soft it was. They expected it to be soft, but not THAT soft, and their reactions made you laugh.

"You all seem happy with the cloud"
You say with a smile and you can see Hagakure's hood move, indicating that she was nodding.

"It's so god damn soft, I can't believe I haven't asked to hold one sooner"
Hagakure said and you smiled softly, then Mina walked up to you and handed you a face mask, with your cloud tucked under her arm.

"Can I put the face mask on you babe?"
Mina asked and you nodded, then you shuffled over on your cloud so she could sit next to you and put your face mask on.

Mina was applying your face mask and you checked your phone to see if Katsuki had messaged you back, but he had just read your message and didn't reply.

🧡💥 Mi amor 💥🧡

Y/N
Are you doing alright mi amor?

🧡💥 Mi amor 💥🧡
Read at 8:23 PM

Y/N
Please talk to me Katsuki, I'm
really worried about you

🧡💥 Mi amor 💥🧡
Read at 8:38 PM

With a sigh to turned off your phone and put it face down on your lap, and Mina finished applying your face mask, and she could see that something was up.