Relief |7

Hours passed. Our taxi has picked both us up from the airport and we got dropped off at the hotel we were going to stay in. I sighed a long sigh when we finally got to the doors into our hotel.

The hotel was colossal. It towered us in all its glory and blinding yellow lights. It looked like a pretty expensive hotel and I gulped.

"Erm.. Daria how much did our rooms cost?..." I say nervously, I hate it when she spends money on me. But at least its for both of us, I guess...

"Oh aha.. Let's change the subject" she says shrugging it off causally.

I roll my eyes sarcastically. "Oh Daria... I love you so much." Feeling myself turn slightly flushed as I say it.

"I love you too Kris!! EEK! WE ARE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN!~" She says, obviously not taking my hint seriously.

Ugh Kristina. Why do you bother? She's straighter than a ruler, she wouldn't love a stupid ugly girl like you. You're useless. Especially with my stupid scars. Stupid. Come on Kristina... Stop thinking like this, your meant to be enjoying yourself... I take a deep breath and rearrange myself.

"Come on Ria!! Let's get our room!" I yelp, trying to project some sort of happiness into my atmosphere.

"Yes!! That's the spirit, I knew you had it in you aha!" Daria says teasingly, "We are most DEFINITELY not taking the stairs, OH NO!~"

I giggle slightly. We check into the hotel and step into the elevator. Daria throws herself inside and immediately leans onto the metal railings near the mirror. She was checking herself out and rubbed off some smudged mascara. I had to keep myself from staring, otherwise she would think I'm weird. I go to the buttons and prepare to press a floor.

"Hey, Daria? Uhh... What floor is our room on again? I kindaa... forgot." I question, forgetfully.

"Floor 8." She replies whilst reapplying some lipgloss she took out of her bag onto her lips.

I pressed the floor 8 button and we waited for a couple seconds until we reached our designated floor. We stepped out the elevator and were immediately presented with a royal red carpet. Fucking hell... How much did this girl pay for this? We walk through the long corridor searching for our room. Eventually we find it and Daria walks in first, I follow on but suddenly something catches my eye. A guy in the room next to us is outside, unlocking his door. He was a tall man with a funky hairstyle, it was kind of hard not to notice him. He had a very distinct fashion. It's almost like I recognised him from somewhere; but where?... I quietly continue observing until he finally unlocks his door and walks in, closing the door behind him. I decide to shrug this feeling of deja vu off my shoulders and walk into our room. On the bed, Daria lays there, absolutely lifeless. She was clearly tired from our rushed experiences we have tackled. I go into the bathroom and wash my hands, then my face. I was so glad we were finally in Germany. It felt good to have a break from home for a while, home felt nothing like this. In the room with Daria I felt safe, unlike home. Home was like a prison. I wish I always had holidays like this. What if my holiday lasted my whole life? I would be so happy.

I come out the bathroom and walk over to my bag I've placed on my bed. I take out some clothes for the night and put on a long sleeved jumper along with some shorts. I hop into the bed that Daria was already knocked out. Beside her was her phone, with her headphones connected. I curiously check what she was listening to. I take one headphone and place it into my ear. She was listening to "Don't Jump". My eyes immediately lit up and sang along to the lyrics quietly, to not wake Daria up. The song was contagious to me, it made me feel so alive and I loved the feeling. Each time "Don't Jump" was said it filled me with hope. It just fuelled my excitement further for the upcoming concert. Knowing that I was going to hear this live, it felt unreal. My eyes started fluttering slowly as I felt myself fall unconscious and couldn't help but fall asleep. I land onto the silky white pillow and fell asleep quicker than I ever did before. This is the best feeling ever.