A Day Out Together |22

Once we finished eating breakfast, everyone started to go back to their rooms.

I follow Daria, still not uttering a single word. Daria was talking with Bill, so she probably didn't even take notice that I was there. I decided to go walk over to talk with Gustav or Tom but they were already ahead... So I guess I'm walking alone.

"Wait up Kristina!" Someone yells... I look behind me to see it was Georg, "Hi!" He says, starting to walk beside me.

It was a little bit awkward. But I decided to play along, what was the harm?

"Oh... Hey Georg." I mumble, trying to be polite.

"Hey, did Bill or Tom tell you what movie we gonna watch?!" Georg pants, completely out of breath as he ran his way here, "...They honestly either forget to tell me stuff like this, or they just don't; on purpose!"

I keep walking, looking at the ground, "No, I don't know either, why don't you ask Daria, I'm sure she would be glad to tell you." I scoff, "Her and Bill are so close, he would've definitely told her."

Georg looks behind him and then in-front before coming close to me, taking his hand over his mouth to whisper something in my ear, "...No offence... I kinda don't like Daria, all she does is talk to Bill..." He snickers a bit, "Like... She acts like Bill is the only person in the band. It gets annoying, most girls are like that anyway... They either like Bill or Tom."

I look at Georg, sympathetic, but also low-key pissed off for talking shit about my best-friend... But on the other hand; he did have a point. "Yeah, I know. Besides that, It really shouldn't be like that, I think you and Gustav deserve just as much attention. Because you guys complete the band, without you and Gustav, Tokiohotel wouldn't have ever existed."

Georg smiles, "Hey, I really appreciate, thanks Kristina."

I give a subtle smile back before continuing to attempt to walk in silence; but not in Georg's case.

"I really hope we are watching that new movie that came out... I think it's like some sort of action... with a mix of fantasy." He blabbers, "...But I really hope it's not a romance... They are so weird and just make me feel... Ugh."

Georg's irrelevant words blur together in my head, I really didn't have the energy to listen to his consistent conversating; my social battery was ought to drain out completely before we even get to the movies. It felt like we were walking for ages before we finally entered a building; which I assumed was the movie theatre...

"Why are you guys so far behind?" Tom yells as he turns slightly, "Hurry up you slow-pokes, otherwise the cues for popcorn and snacks will get long... And we will miss the movie!"

I fasten my pace as Georg trails behind me. We got in a short cue for snacks and drinks. All I could hear is the distant, unbearable talking of Bill and Daria. It made me heart ache. Oh my god, Kristina. You were meant to be over her... I swear to god. She literally doesn't care for you, why do you still care?

Bill pauses his conversation with Daria (at last) and starts ordering our food as we are in front of the cue. He orders his order first along with Daria's, then Tom and Gustav. He turns around to face me and Georg.

"Soo! What do you guys want!" He says, cheerfully; clearly excited about the movie we were going to watch.

"I don't know, is there toffee popcorn?" Georg replies, slightly peeping over Bill's shoulder to see.

"Yeah, what about you Kristina? What would you like?" Bill asks, turning his head slightly to face me instead.

I was a bit startled, as I was daydreaming. I wasn't really hungry, "No it's fine."