Happiness? |27

Kristina's POV:

Bruises and grazes on my body. I was laughing with Tom as we both skate down ramps and talked.

"You're a natural Kristina!" Tom yells as we both go down another ramp.

I tried catching my breath in the strong wind as I rode along, "Thanks! But the amount of bruises and grazes say otherwise."

"It's fine, everyone falls, you just get up again and don't give up!" He said, with a cheery smile.

"You sound like one of my teachers." I laugh, "...But she was a nice one."

"Glad to hear." Tom stops at the top of another ramp, "I'm pretty sure it's morning now, we don't wanna be late for breakfast, I'm starving."

"Yeah... Alright." I was a bit sad, I really enjoyed hanging out like this. I felt happy. But I should be happy it even happened.

"Oh yeah... Let's just hope Georg isn't awake..." He snickers nervously, "C'mon!"

I nod before realising, "Wait why do you hope he's not awa- Wait... Oh yeah. Let's hope he isn't, I don't want to know what would happen after you stole his board, one wheel may be a little... Chipped." I laughed awkwardly as Tom looks at me.

"I'm gonna so get it from Georg, oh my god." He sighed, "...He will get over it!"

We both laugh as we race back to the hotel. The roads were bumpy, I don't think that it would help the already chipped wheel. Eventually we got to the hotel. I was exhausted and so happy. We both walked in looking like the happiest people in the world.

"Let's go to my hotel room, and return Georg's board ASAP!" Tom giggled. We went in the elevator and waited to be lifted up to our floor. I stared at the mirror inside the elevator. Staring at myself, I was happy. Being happy, made me happy. The elevator pinged, and the door opened behind me and Tom walked out, looking back at me. I followed on behind and I passed my hotel room. Something about that made me feel sad, I missed talking regularly with Daria. But this was the only way, I'd stop feeling this dirty feeling.

Tom unlocked his door quietly and tried not making any sound, but as luck would have it...

The door opens and Georg is standing there already, looking at Tom, "Tom. Where. Is. My. Board?" He asks, sounding a bit angry.

"Uh... Um... Look, Georg! Good morning! How are you?" Tom replies, nervously, taking quick glances at me.

"Boy... I know you have my board, do you think I'm thick?" He sighs, "It better be in the same condition as it was."

Tom looks at me slowly, his face was written all over with Oh shit. But he smiles looking back at him, wheezing.

"Of course you're thick Georg, look at that. Ass." He burst out laughing.

Ok I was NOT expecting that, but it made me loose it as-well. I burst out laughing. Georg tried to be serious but he let out a small smile.

"...You moron..."Georg mumbles, wheezing a bit as he tries to stay put, "You think you're sooo funny. Haha. I'm pissing myself. Now give me back my board."

Tom wasn't smiling anymore, he looked at my again and took the board out of my hands, "...Here... Well um... We are hungry so we are just gonna go get breakfast... Now!"

Tom grabbed my hand and we ran into the elevator, hearing Georg yelling over the chipped wheel. We both laughed as his scream echoed. We got to the bottom floor and went to the cafeteria. We went over to the VIP room in the kitchen and opened the door. To my surprise...

"Gustav?" I say, "You're down here really early."

"Hey Gus!" Tom smiles enthusiastically before taking his seat.

"Hey Tom, Hey Kristina." He replies, "Well Bill woke me up. He does not know how to be quiet walking into a room."

We all laugh, "Classic Bill. Of course he can't walk silently with those man-heels of those! They clack on the ground so loudly, even on carpets. You just know if you hear the heels, it's always a moody old lady or... Bill!" Tom wheezes, trying to contain his laughter, "Anyways let's see what's on the menu today..." He says, grabbing the menu off the table and reading through it.

A couple minutes later, we are all served breakfast. I chose pancakes with berries and pancake syrup. It felt like biting into a cloud, I loved it. It made me happy. Tom got the usual, bacon, toast and eggs. He's almost already finished because he always scoffs it down so fast. How does that guy manage not to be ill after from eating so fast? Gustav chose sausages and toast, he usually didn't eat breakfast so I was happy to see him eating... It didn't take us long before we all finished.

Gustav turned to me, "...So you and Daria good now?"

I almost choked on my breath, It reminded me. It reminded me that I love her but she doesn't love me. I love her but she doesn't love me. I tried calming down and all I got out was a subtle, "...No."

"Oh... Well you can try talking to her again today maybe? I'm pretty sure she's in your hotel room right now because she always goes everywhere with Bill. He already came back so maybe you can go talk to her?"

"...I don't know. Maybe I will just wait. I don't feel like talking to her." I sighed, feeling a bit light headed.

I was happy. Why does it feel like it's getting sucked out of me again? Why did you have to remind me. I just want to stop feeling this way and be happy.