ZERO

music —————————

————————— barbie world , nicki minaj-ice spice

PRESENT DAY

mar 1

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

THERE WAS ONLY ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE HER.

perfect.

there was only one way to describe secina bryant. everything about her was perfect. she was beautiful, and it was none of that subjective stuff. she had classic beauty and everybody would agree on it. even without makeup, she belonged on the cover of vogue.

she had brown skin. she wasn't quite darkskin, or light skin. she was right in the middle. she had brown eyes, almond eyes to be specific. she never had lip injections, but her lips were plump. her hair was long, just past her chest. she had face framing peices that included bangs and had part of her hair died blonde in comparison to her otherwise black.

of course she was beautiful. it was something everybody could agree on. her beauty wasn't the kind she had to develop into,
it was always there. there was no ugly ducking to swan transformation. when you saw her as a child, you would know even then that she was special.

not only that, she was gifted. not the kind of gifted that meant you were clever. she was smart. secina was an academic weapon. she was smart and hardworking. she almost had her phd in biochemistry, but was fully graduated and done with school
by her twenty fourth birthday. it was her perks of starting college at sixteen.

while she was smart and pretty, she was kind and funny. she gave a lump sum of her income away. she had built a school in africa, and a hospital in south america. she donated toys to homeless shelters during christmas and gave elderly people flowers on valentine's day.

she wasn't funny in the way that was annoying or embarrassing. she was funny in the way that she knew what to say and had perfect timing with her jokes. she was funny in the way that she knew how to cheer people up and make a room laugh for hours.

she was secina. and secina was perfect.

perfect in the way that meant she had a beautiful inside and outside. perfect meaning that you would continue thinking about her long after she simply smiled in your direction. so perfect and so confident. she was even happy with herself, you could see it in the way she stood, in the way she smiled, in the way she spoke.

she was like a barbie, and she was perfect.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

secina will be played by indiyah
from love island btw🥰