THREE

music ————————————————

———————————————— starships, nicki minaj

PRESENT DAY

jul 14

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

IF SECINA WAS UPSET, YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE to tell. she watched filly engage in conversation on the phone. she could hear him laughing and it had gone on four hours. he could t tell whow as on the other end (except the female voice..) but it was clearly someone who made him happy, and they had been talking for a while. since filly picked her up, until they got to the studio, he was on the phone with the same girl up until mere moments before foot asylum began filming.

he was quick to toss his phone on the off camera couch as he sat in one of the arranged chairs, secina clear d her throat, handing him his cards as the camera man began rolling.

"hey guys! welcome back, i'm secina!" secina spoke up, sitting in the center, flashing a camera ready smile, a theatrical glint was edited in, as secina hardly looked at her cards.

"hi friends, it's ya girl nella rose!"

"it's johnny carey!"

"and i'm yung filly..!"

"what's up, it's darkest man!"

"and we're back with a new series on foot asylum, called tea party! and i'm your host, secina..!" secina explained into the camera, crossing her legs as she did another hollywood smile.

"it's actually a pretty chill series, where we take and taste test different chocolates, pastries, biscuits, and more from all around the world. we rate them using the most neautral vessel, an english tea!" she explains, as different sweets pop onto the screen, before transitioning.

on the table in front of them, a white tea set with roses and gold decals are arranged in front of them. there is an empty space in the center, where the expected goodies of the video would be placed.

"this episode, we rate yea biscuits ! we have six different biscuits.. to rate..." secinas speaking slows to a stop as somebody walked in, placing down an arranged tray of biscuits, six columns, each with a different kind.