FIVE

music ——————————————————

—————————————————— munch, ice spice

PRESENT DAY

jul 30

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

SECINA WAS A SMART INDIVIDUAL, SHE HAD HER phd, her own house, multiple cars, and she lived very comfortably—financially wise. she learned her way around the stock market, and made a couple smart investments that did a more than just double or triple in value.

she was friendly, she liked to think. her house was inviting and she had many friends who all enjoyed spending time with her. she was confident, she wasn't ever pushed around too far and learned the art of indifference.

todays topic was just that. indifference. if secina was mad, it was rare that you would catch on. same goes if she was sad, or annoyed, or worried. she kept a freindly smile and continued on with her day. it was rare you would find secina crying or showing sorts of emotional distress around others. she considered herself to be a very private person, she kept her front and dealt with hardships on her own time.

it wasn't something to dwell on though. secina didn't consider herself to be mentally ill, or to have very many traumas like those she learned about throughout college. she simply had hard days, like everybody does. she didn't need a therapist or a diagnosis to tell her this.

truth be told, if secina was content with herself, and she was making bread, that's all she needed, she never ever defined her success by her relationships, it hardly ever registered to her. she was quick to drop guys who gave her stress. until filly, that is.

"well he's not your boyfriend babes!" nella told her, matter-of-factly as secina rolled her eyes. "but i don't wanna see him posting that type of shit with other girls..! besides, filly is the only man that i have ever posted " she angrily replied, viciously chopping strawberries as nella made a face.

"how about we talk about these big feelings when we aren't holding sharp objects..." nella cautiously proposed, spinning on the island chair. secina sighed, dropping the knife as she sauntered over to his friend.

"i really like him nells.." she trailed off, as secina leaned her head on bella's shoulder. like previously said, secina had mastered the art of indifference, especially around boys. it was rare to find her crying, let alone around others.

that's why secina was almost more confused than sad when she felt a tear roll down her cheek. nella didn't seem to mind, and simply comforted the jamaican once she noticed. it was a foreign feeling to secina, comfort. she was used to her shell, it felt odd that somebody was experiencing these emotions with her, in real time.

"this isn't like me you know.." secina reasoned, letting out a dry chuckle as she dabbed her eyes with a kleenex. nella made a face as she waited for secina to continue. "i haven't cried since i was liek five ..!" secina laughed, desperately hoping her friend would laugh too. nella gave a small smile.

fully gave a small smile, although there was nobody else in the room to see, the smile grew bigger. secina had texted him. it was usually filly that would break the no-contact streaks. he often folded, coming back to her as she showered her with expensive gifts and apologies. this time, he took harry's advice, playing a game of cat and mouse by reposting some random models post, which was clearly successful.

'you up?'

the text was simple, but it was clear what she was implying. harry's advice stuck at the back of his mind. but he didn't care,
he just wanted to see secina. he typed quickly, replying with a quick 'omw'.

it was clear secina missed him. although it had been only
two week since secina's graduation, she made it a point to avoid him. filly didn't know if she was mad, salty, or just plain jealous.

he was quick to jump up, showering amongst many other steps of getting ready, and within half an hour, he was out the door and typing her address into the gps.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

um we are not gonna
talk ab how short this chap
is..