music —————————

————————— barbie world, nicki minaj-ice spice

ONE YEAR LATER

sep 6

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

SECINA CONSIDERED THIS TO BE THE MOST nervous she had ever felt. her heartbeat might have even been visible becuase of how rapid it was. if it weren't for the hours of makeup and hair then she would've been bawling, shaking, and pacing all along the stage.

her hands were sweaty, she was sure that miss norway could feel the slickness of her fingers, but they both had larger things on her mind.

she stood idly still. over this past year, she competed in pageants. she had gone up, winning miss england, and was now all the way in america was she was the final two of the miss universe competition. of course, her friends, family, and boyfriend had made it out for the event. they took the liberty of finding close up seats, from certain places secina could even see them.

"the seventy second annual miss universe award goes to.."

obviously, the reporter was going to drag out the announcement to build suspense, but sense was so hot and bothered that she seriously considered snatching the notecard from him, and reading it out herself. she shut her eyes, praying that she heard her country she was representing, as she muttered a small prayer to god.

"england!!"

immediately, secina eyes shot open, as she frantically looked around. she could see red and white confetti sparkled around as the former title holder approached her with a crown. as she felt happy tears slip from her eyes, she knelt just like she practiced. then, a judge appeared, handing her a large bouquet of red flowers, and helped her put on her sash through her pink evening gown.

taking her first walk as miss universe felt electrifying, secina scanned the crowd, finding the group of her people. secina locked eyes with filly, and he grinned, clapping.

the other contestants began to crowd around her on stage, congratulating her. soon, all secina could see was a bunch on pretty girls as she heard the announcer begin wrapping up the event vent to the crowd and televisions.