ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

༝༚༝༚ 'HER ATTITUDE' ᥫ᭡
AMI PRODUCTIONS

CHAPTER 1 :
"i don't wanna go ."

— "JAELAH why do you always have to get in so much trouble!" her mom yelled, making her roll her eyes. "ma, it's not that deep, i was just having fun." jaelah laughed while her mom — LONDYN looked at her like she was crazy.

"yes it is! jaelah you smashed our neighbors car with a bat! do you know how much money i payed?!" her mom hollered, while jaelah stood there looking bored. "you drive me crazy! i can't stand you anymore." her mom yelled, her voice echoing around her spacious house. "then sit down." jaelah laughed after she said that. "JAELAH! ITS NOT FUNNY, WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TALKING BACK! SOMEONE WILL SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP ONE DAY!" her mom yelled even louder than before.

all jaelah did was roll her eyes not expecting what was going to come out of her moms mouth. "i'm sending you to Hamilton academy! i've had ENOUGH!" her mom hollored, leaving jaelah in shock.

"okay ma, chill. i won't do it again." jaelah said lying of course, thinking that her mom was not serious.
"no! i'm doing it, and that's the end of this conversation!" her mom said, as she started walking away but jaelah suddenly grabbed her arm, as she felt the need to cry. "w-what..? i don't wanna go, j-just please." jaelah said, a tear almost coming out as she wiped it fast.

she hates crying infront of people, especially her mom. "i don't wanna go to that strict school, it's so far away from here. i will be a good child again. mama, please." she cried out. feeling her mom touch her left cheek. "im not changing my decision, jae. it's like i don't know you anymore.. you used to be the perfect child. you changed.." her mom said, making a tear fall out of jaelah's face.

"go pack your bags.. you leave tomorrow.." her mom stated, fully walking out grabbing her laptop to sign her up. jaelah felt miserable.

the reason why she didn't wanna leave was because that's her childhood home. that's where her memories are of her dad, her dad died due to a car accident leaving her traumatized. she loved her dad with all her heart, her dad was her joy and happiness. but now that she has to leave her home which means she's leaving all her memories of her dad. everything in her house reminded her of her dad.
that's the reason why she's got a lotta mouth. when her dad died she turned her energy off. she barely went to school, and she started making trouble and talking back to make herself feel better. it got worse and worse & she just stopped caring.. her own mother barely recognize her thinking where her sweet little girl went.. before her dad died she was a sweet little girl. she used to be so kind and respectful, but that all went away as the day she despised the most came.

she ran upstairs crying her heart out, as she took out her suitcase filling it up with clothes, shoes, other stuff & essentials, leaving her closet wiped empty, while her tears got on some of the clothes. she turned on her phone seeing her favorite picture of her and her dad. progressively making her cry even harder.