ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

༝༚༝༚ 'HER ATTITUDE'  ᥫ᭡
AMI PRODUCTIONS

   CHAPTER 2 :
"nigga, ill really smack yo ass."

— JAELAH woke up due to the school bell along with her roommates. "damn a bitch can't get sleep." jaelah said, making doja and neveah chuckle. "no but fr." doja agreed, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom with neveah and sa'kai following her.

there was three individual bathrooms. the 3 girls went inside their bathrooms. they showered, brushed their teeth, tongue, & lips and also put on their uniforms.

the skirt is wayyyy shorter tho <3

the 3 girls had now gotten ready, and jaelah kinda liked the way that everything was fancy and clean & also the idea of having individual bathrooms. jaelah grabbed her sheet of paper, seeing her schedule for classes. "oh, we have the same classes !" neveah stated grabbing jaelah and doja's hand, leading them to their classes.

when they got there jaelah read the words 'english class' doja and neveah walked in and sat down but before walking in jaelah took a deep breath and finally stepped inside the classroom. "oh! class we have a new student!" the teacher said, smiling as she looked at jaelah.

"would you like to introduce yourself?" the teacher asked, looking at jaelah with a smile on her face. "nahh, im igh." jaelah said, walking towards the only available seat in the whole class and sitting down. most of the people laughed but the others were surprised.

"excuse me, what did you just say?!" the teacher hollered from across the huge classroom. "your excused, and i said what i said." jaelah smart mouthed, the teacher didn't say anything after that. she just kept on teaching until she noticed a student sleeping.

the teacher walked over to him, while the other students watched and the teacher AGGRESSIVELY shook the student waking him out of his sleep. he was waking up slowly and the teacher saw him wake up. and he also saw the teacher see him wake up which got him mad tight.

"nigga, damn. get yo hands off me !" he said, his thick New York accent was heard, as he strongly PUSHED the teachers hands off him making the teacher stumble down a bit.

as jaelah watched the whole thing she was kinda surprised because he actually had the same attitude as her but more disrespect. as soon as — NOTTI had done that, everyone heard a wheezing laugh come out of someones loud ass mouth. it was — DD .

"AHHH, DAMN HE PUSHED YO UGLY ASS!" dd yelled, but laughed even louder as the whole class including jaelah laughed along with him. jaelah was actually loving this class. "nigga now, why you do her like that?" another boy said — DDOT .

"cause she know she saw me open ma eyes, and now she over hea keep shaking me with her fucking man hands . like bitch is you fr?" notti said, squinting his eyes with a mug on his face. making dd and ddot laugh.

cause one thing about notti was he HATED being touched too much. he hated people touching him every chance they got. like he even made a rule that you can only touch him for less than 3 seconds. and that rule applied to everyone except his mom, and sometimes dd, & ddot.

📍AT LUNCH
12:30pm

JAELAH WAS NOW AT lunch with doja and neveah. they dragged her to the 'popular group' table because they were very good friends with notti , dd , & ddot. "im gonna get water ight?" jaelah said, talking to doja, making her nod.

jaelah saw a huge water dispenser and took her water bottle to fill it up. she walked towards the dispenser finally filling her water bottle with ice cold water.

she got startle by a boy touching her shoulder. "yoo. you new here?" the boy said, licking his lips. "yea wassup." jaelah responded making the boy chuckle. "what's funny?" jaelah asked furrowing her eyebrows and looking side to side.

"nothing ma, you js mad fine." — JORDAN responded making jaelah laugh a little because she wasn't interested. "im not interested, na get out ma face." jaelah said while she turned around filling up her water bottle and turning back around just to see jordan still there.

she pushed him aside making way for her to walk back to her table. while she was walking she bumped into notti. her water bottle knocked out of her hands and landing on the floor making a loud enough but quiet enough for only them two to hear it.

"damn nigga, my water bottle." jaelah said, picking up her water bottle that hopefully didn't explode and didn't leak any water, surprisingly since it was metal.

"you actin like it's my fault, go sit down somewhere." notti snapped back, leaving jaelah looking at him like he was crazy. "that's because it is your fault, damn." jaelah replied making sure nothing was wrong with her waterbottle.

"even if it was, i still wouldn't give a fuck." notti responded a thick new york accent coming from his mouth. "yk what, i don't got time for your raggedy ass." jaelah responded making notti look at her like she was crazy. and also walking back to the table.

they argued all day, and fought all day. literally jaelah was starting to get tired of him, but at the same she wanted to keep on arguing with him because he was mad fine and she started to grow feelings for him whether she likes it or not, which she doesn't.

.
.
.

AUTHORS NOTE:
sorry it took so
long to update.
js kept getting distracted. 💪🏾👴🏾

༝༚༝༚ 'HER ATTITUDE'  ᥫ᭡
AMI PRODUCTIONS.