ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

༝༚༝༚ 'HER ATTITUDE'  ᥫ᭡
AMI PRODUCTIONS

   CHAPTER 4:
"we kissed !"

IT HAD BEEN weeks after the whole incident and jaelah and notti gotten close as friends. they both liked eachother but neither of them wanted to say it because notti wasn't sure if jaelah actually liked her, and jaelah was scared of rejection.

they were all at the studio listening to notti, ddot, and dd record a new song. they sat as they heard drill music beaming through the speakers. dd finished recording and sat next to neveah while notti stood up and went to the booth, picking up headphones.

jaelah took out her phone from her back pocket and going to Instagram. she turned the camera around and clicked on the circle.

jaelah smiled as she put her phone back into her pocket seeing notti sit down, taking a sip of his water

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

jaelah smiled as she put her phone back into her pocket seeing notti sit down, taking a sip of his water. he was all sweaty and it had looked like he just ran 3 miles and back. jaelah was honestly surprised that rapping would make a nigga sweat like thisss.

a few minutes later they heard the door opening, revealing ddot and doja coming from the deli with snacks and drinks. "hey y'all, come get yo shit." doja announced as everyone came up to her grabbing all the snacks from her hand except her hot Cheetos. "thank youuu." jaelah said receiving a smile from doja.

"yall done now? i wanna go eat." ddot said, rubbing his stomach while groaning. "yo fatass always wanna eat." notti said making everyone laugh. "not too much on ma man." doja said mean mugging notti while looking at him up and down causing jaelah and neveah to laugh, while notti sucked his teeth.

"alr, let's go." neveah said grabbing her purse and her phone, standing up from where she was sittin walking forward to the door, same with the others. they walked to the car and all got in their spots, with dd driving.

"oh no y'all we finna die." doja said, buckling her seatbelt while dd sucked his teeth. "mtchh, ain't nobody bout ta die. get off ma dick." dd responded starting on the car, and everyone just chuckled.

after a while of driving, everyone was in their own little space. dd was driving peacefully, notti in the passenger seat on his phone, ddot was seating next to neveah watching tiktok with her since his phone died, doja scrolling through tiktok, while jaelah was in the backseat peacefully scrolling on Instagram with her headphones on, laying on all three of the seats since no one else was in the back.

they finally got to their destination and they all get out the car, they all walked inside the house, dd locking the door behind them. ddot quickly ran to the kitchen to grab a snack. "fatass." dd mumbled while chuckling and shaking his head.

jaelah sat down on the couch with neveah as doja and ddot went to the kitchen looking for something to eat. "yo notti, wanna play 2k?" dd asked while eating fruit mentos. "bet, nigga let's go." notti responded climbing up the stairs with dd behind him.

it had been a few hours and it's now 12:32am everyone is sleep except notti. soon he felt bored so he went and woke up jaelah. "yo. wake up." notti whispered shaking jaelah as she opens her eyes slowly. "huh..?" jaelah mumbled, she felt her self getting picked up by notti and placed on his back.

notti took jaelah to the bathroom and opened the sink water. jaelah was half asleep tumbling everywhere, so notti sprayed jaelah with water as she was trying to fight the water, throwing hands everywhere. "mtchh, how you finna fight water?" notti laughed, jaelah eventually woke up for real.

"nigga, why you woke me up?" jaelah questioned stretching her hands. "cause i wanna show you sum, cmere ma." notti replied , grabbing jaelah's hand while going to his bedroom.

he opened his bedroom window and stepped on the balcony, with jaelah still holding his hand. "look how beautiful it is." notti said while jaelah climbed to the balcony. "yoo..." jaelah said looking at the view, while notti nodded in agreement.

"it's mad beautiful ngl." jaelah said while chuckling, and looking at the city lights of New York. "not as beautiful as you tho." notti commented, while jaelah turned to him with a warm smile. "nahh.." jaelah responded. while turning away looking back at the lights, making notti suck his teeth. "im serious, mama." notti added, while pulling her face closer to him.

this is where jaelah got mad nervous. notti was looking at her lips while licking his own. they stayed like that for about 4 seconds. "man.. fuck it." notti said, leaning for a kiss while jaelah just let it happen. soon their lips combined. notti got a hold of jaelah's neck while he pulled her into his lap while kissing of course.

.
.
.

AUTHORS NOTE:
it took me so long
to make this , idk why 🤷🏾‍♀️

༝༚༝༚ 'HER ATTITUDE'  ᥫ᭡
AMI PRODUCTIONS.