ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

༝༚༝༚ 'HER ATTITUDE'  ᥫ᭡
AMI PRODUCTIONS

   CHAPTER 5:
"wait.. yall together ..?!"

A FEW HOURS LATER after the whole incident , everyone started to finally wake up. they were all doing their own thing blah blah blah. "aight, ima go play the game with dd, okay mama?" ddot said standing up from his seat. jaelah and neveah looked at eachother strangely because they know ddot did not just call doja 'mama'.

"alr, have fun." doja responded giving ddot a kiss on the lips. the way that neveah and jaelah jaw dropped so fast. ddot just walked away casually and doja was looking at them weirdly. "did you just..?" neveah said pointing at doja with widen eyes.

"what? y'all are scaring me fr." doja responded. "you just kissed ddot.. on the lips!" jaelah exaggerated. "oh! i never told y'all." doja replied turning to neveah and jaelah getting ready to tell them something. "okay so.. i forgot to tell y'all this but , DDOT ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!" doja announced, making neveah and jaelah jump up out of their seats.

"wait..you said yes right..?" jaelah said, making eveyone stop jumping like monkeys in the jungle. "girl ofc she did!" neveah said making a 'are you serious?' face. "well.. uhm.." doja said rubbing the back of her neck, leaving neveah and doja with suspension.

"girl ofc i did!" doja hollered, making them break out into a dance party again. "wait wait!" jaelah announced making neveah and doja freeze. "since doja said that.. i have something to say." jaelah said, sitting down fixing her hair.

"what..?" doja asked sitting down with her while neveah kneeled down in between her legs. "me and notti kissed!" jaelah said excitedly. neveah and doja jumped up in the air dancing and allat until doja freeze's. "wait.. on the lips righ?" doja said but before jaelah could answer notti comes from upstairs.

"what on the lips..?" notti asked, while doja, neveah, and jaelah was silent as fuckkk. "h-huh, what lips?" jaelah said as neveah and doja looked at eachother. notti furrowed his eyebrows going to the kitchen to get water and went back upstairs with suspicion.

"yall wanna do a prank.?" doja said, looking at neveah and jaelah. "hell yea!" jaelah responded while doja and jaelah looked at neveah for a response. "fuck it, let's do it." neveah said making doja and jaelah smile. "ight so, what's the prank." neveah asked.

"hickeys." doja said, getting nods from jaelah and neveah. "alr let me get my makeup bag." neveah said getting her makeup bag from her bag. they went to the downstairs bathroom because they didn't wanna cause suspicion.

they did their hickeys and it looked mad real. "yo that looks mad real." neveah said, receiving nods. "yup. okay so all we gotta do is put on jackets and go upstairs." jaelah said, going over the plan once more. "wait, why we need jackets.?" neveah asked getting side eyes. "oh you poor, innocent soul." doja said making neveah more confused as jaelah laughed.

"whatever, let's go." neveah said rolling her eyes. they put on their jackets and went upstairs, seeing them playing games on they pc. "hey mama- why you wearing a jacket?" dd said furrowing his eyebrows. "because it's mad cold." neveah responded. "hollon.. why all y'all wearing jackets fo?" notti asked making doja, neveah, and jaelah mad nervous.

"because it's cold." doja responded. making them suspicious. "no it's not.. it's mad hot in this house." ddot pointed out turning around to face doja. "bro take off this shit, you makin me hot." dd pointed out, about to unzip the zipper. "yo chill out, how im makin you hot?" neveah questioned backing up.

"bro take off them jackets, and go wrap yall selves in fuckin blankets or sum." notti said, growing suspicious. "bro no, i like these jackets." jaelah spoke up seeing dd and notti take off their headphones meaning their done playing the game. "your makin me hot worda bro." ddot said fanning himself and hissing.

"bro just take this fuckin jacket off damn." dd said trying to unzip the zipper but neveah's stopping him. "ain't nothin special bout this jacket, na take it off." notti says looking directly at jaelah. "damn ok." jaelah said, only unzipping the jacket but not taking it off.

"no nigga, take the whole thing off." notti said pulling jaelah closer to her, beginning to take the whole thing of put starting at the shoulders. "wait, chill out." jaelah said as she couldn't get out of notti's grip. "see na it wasn't that har-" notti's smile started to fade away when he saw the 'hickey'. "what the fuck bro." notti muttered taking deep breathes.

"yo, check yall girls." notti told dd, and ddot. "yo chill." doja said getting pulled from ddot trying to unzip the zipper. "wait calm down." neveah said, getting pinned by dd as he started to unzip the zipper. "mama, see you aint have to wear the jac-" dd smile faded into a frown.

once ddot unzipped the zipper at first he didn't see anything. "yo, i don't see nothi-" ddots smile ALSO started to fade thinking his life was over. notti was sitting down rubbing his face taking deep breathes. ddot just froze in place and so did dd.

"yoo.. what the fuck bro." ddot said getting sad furrowing his eyebrows looking weak. "FUCK." dd yelled throwing his controller across the room. "calm dow-" neveah started but dd quickly interrupted her. "don't fuckin tell me to calm down." dd said, trying to calm himself.

"i can explain.." doja said seeing ddot look at her like she's crazy. "you know how dumb you sound? we just started datin and you fucking do this." ddot sounded like he was about to cry. "yo jae don't fpwm. worda my motha, that betta be makeup." notti said, lookin at jae.

"it's not.. my fault bro." jaelah said trying so hard not to laugh. "you think you funny? matter fact, get the fuck out ma house." notti said, pointing to the door of the room. "and you too." dd said, looking at neveah. "follow yo best friends." ddot told doja pointing to the door also."

"it's not a hickey i promise it's a..a.. a burn." jaelah said last minute leaving notti sid eyeing her. "what kinda nigga would believe that." notti asked ducking his teeth. "a nigga that don't know it's a prank." jaelah said, smiling.

all notti did was suck his teeth while jaelah came to hug him. "i love you toooo." jaelah said sarcastically. "hollon, so this was all a prank..?" ddot asks while jaelah nods. ddot sucked his teeth while taking doja by the hand. "cmon, let's go take that nasty shit off."ddot said, going to the upstairs bathroom.

all dd did was hug neveah tightly. "i wanna be the one ta give you that hickey." dd said, sounding muffled because he was burring his face in neveahs neck.

.
.
.

AUTHORS NOTE:
a lil sum sum
for y'all ig..🙄

༝༚༝༚ 'HER ATTITUDE' ᥫ᭡
AMI PRODUCTIONS.