Information

Y/n is 21 and a female in this story)

(Mentions of SA and Death)
She lives alone in an apartment a few blocks from the Pizza Plex. Y/n has been a fan of Freddie's for years since she was a teen.

Both of her parents passed away when she was only 15, so her older brother took custody of her until she was 18 and moved out. She still has contact with her brother, though he lives in a different city for work. Her brother is 4 years older than her.

Y/n has a fear of the dark from bad past experiences. When she was 13, she got lost in a dark alley and was almost sexually assaulted.

Y/n doesn't have a lot of money, hence why she is getting a new job which pays more.

Y/n also only has a couple of friends. Her best friend is a boy she met in middle school who has stuck with her since(I'm just gonna call him bs/f).

Y/n often has trouble sleeping, so she takes melatonin a lot of the time.

I'm going to try and make this as realistic as possible and not put a lot of crazy stuff at one time, so bear with me here.

'This means thoughts'

"This is talking,"

At some point, I will have it where the animatronics can turn human-i will explain it more at the time- but it will be a couple chapters until then. I don't know how long I plan to make this book, but it will probably be about 15-20 chapters.

Also, this book will contain. Topics like:
Death, self-harm, eating disorders, panic attacks, and Sexual assault.

This is also my first ever book I have written, so I'm sorry if it's bad or gets boring. Feel free to comment, but no negative things, please. You can correct me if I am wrong about something,  though, if you see something. I hope you enjoy!