ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

────────────────────────
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
"𝐬𝐞 𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐢̄𝐳𝐞𝐬 𝐞̄𝐳𝐚 𝐡𝐚̄𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐬"

────────────────────────༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺"𝐬𝐞 𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐢̄𝐳𝐞𝐬 𝐞̄𝐳𝐚 𝐡𝐚̄𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐬"

𝗗𝗮𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻 always knew she would have twin children, their laughter echoing through the corridors of her dreams like a melodic promise whispered by the stars.

Each night, as she closed her eyes, the heartbeat of dragons echoed in tandem with the delicate flutter of wings. Yet, it wasn't the fire-breathing creatures that dominated her dreams; it was the presence of twins, an enchanting duality that mirrored the intricate dance of moon and stars.

In the moonlit gardens of her mind, Daenerys cradled two infants with hair as silver as the moon itself. Their eyes, twin galaxies of curiosity, reflected the infinite possibilities held within the cosmos.

She would wandered through sun-kissed meadows where the twins chased butterflies, their laughter echoing like the sweetest of melodies.

In the dimly lit tent, the air was filled with tension as Daenerys struggled through her difficult labour. The Dothraki midwives, experienced in such matters, gathered around, attending to her with great care. Khal Drogo paced back and forth anxiously, his presence a mix of concern and excitement.

Inside the tent, a scream filled with pains came from Daenerys who lays upon her bed, Sweat dampens her silver hair to the side of her head, as another scream escaped her lips.

A dothraki midwife held her khaleesi's hand while gently dabs a cloth across Daenerys' forehead. "Just another push, Khaleesi"

Amidst the pain and cries, finally, the first cry cut through the air like a dragon's roar as a baby girl emerged into the world. Another dothraki midwife takes the babe into her arms while another gave her a cloth to wrap the crying newborn.

As the midwives placed the baby girl on Daenerys' chest, she gazed upon her with immense love, whispering softly, "Rhaenys..."

Khal Drogo moved closer, taking a peak at the babe's gender, a slight disappointment in his eyes.

Daenerys held her daughter close, for a fleeting moment, the world outside the tent ceased to exist; it was just Daenerys and her firstborn, bathed in the glow of maternal love.

But the moment of joy didn't end there. Surprisingly, after a few more minutes, Daenerys felt another sensation, She screamed after feeling the pain—scaring the baby girl in her arms, one of the midwives took the babe from the Khaleesi.

One of them said, "There's another one, Khalessi!"

Daenerys screamed again, the pain with the second one is unbearable, "Ta- Take it out!"

Then after the cries and pushing, the midwives revealed a baby boy, "A boy, Khaleesi!"

The midwives worked swiftly, placing him in Daenerys's trembling arms. Exhaustion etched lines on her face, but in her eyes burned the fire of triumph.

"Rhaego..." Daenerys whispered.

Both twins are placed in their mother's chest, "You are already my heart" Daenerys whispered to them with genuine affection.

Khal Drogo, beaming with happiness, gently held the newborn boy, preparing to present the new khalakka—the heir to the Dothraki legacy—to those waiting outside the tent. As he emerged with the infants, a triumphant Dothraki scream filled the night, announcing the arrival of the new generation, celebrated by the entire clan.

𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓇬⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒

────────────────────────