xiii ━━━ twin fight

────────────────────────
☄. *. ⋆┊ chapter thirteen

 ⋆┊ chapter thirteen

────────

In the drawing room of the Great Pyramid in Meereen, the twins, Rhaego and Rhaenys, were engaged in a heated argument. It had all started innocently enough when Rhaego caught a beetle, thinking it would be a delightful prank to annoy his sister. But Rhaenys, who was engrossed in her book at the time, did not share her brother's enthusiasm for the insect.

Rhaenys, irritated by her brother's antics, snapped at him, "Stop it, Rhaego! That's disgusting!"

Rhaego laughed and continued to taunt her with the beetle, saying, "Oh, come on, Rhaenys! It's just a little bug. What's the big deal?"

Missandei, standing awkwardly in the corner, watched the twins argue but wasn't sure how to intervene. She glanced at Lord Tyrion, who had just entered the room and noticed the commotion.

Curious, Lord Tyrion approached Missandei and asked in a low voice, "What's going on here, Missandei?"

Missandei replied, "The twins, my lord, they have been arguing over a beetle for a while now."

Lord Tyrion, with his usual mix of humor and wisdom, sighed, "Beetles, of all things." He then turned his attention to the bickering siblings.

"Now, now, children, what's all this commotion about?" He said calmly.

"Rhaego put a beetle on me!"

"It was just a beetle, and you overreacted!"

"I hate beetles, you know that!"

"Maybe you should toughen up a bit. It's just a beetle, not a dragon."

Rhaenys face turned red, "That's it, I'm telling Mother!"

"Go ahead, tattletale. I'm not scared of Mother."

Rhaenys pointed her finger at him. "You will be when she hears about this!"

Missandei sighed and explained, "They often have these little fights-and only the Queen can break them apart"

Lord Tyrion tried again, this time with a more serious tone. "That's enough, both of you!"

The twins finally turned their attention to Lord Tyrion, and Rhaenys reluctantly swatted the beetle away, which scurried off unnoticed.

Rhaego and Rhaenys exchanged a few more glares but eventually relented.

Lord Tyrion looked at them sternly and said, "I understand that you have your differences, but there's no need for such arguing. You are siblings, and you should look out for each other-now let's hug it out, huh?"

Rhaenys rolled her eyes while crossing her arms, "I'm not touching him, he's disgusting"

Rhaego, on the other side of the room, mimicked his twin while she was speaking.

"Oh, Alright... a handshake perhaps?" Tyrion suggested.

The twins shook each other's hands while glaring at one another.

Lord Tyrion clapped his hands, "See. Problem solved," he smiled, "Sibling fights are normal, I also have twin siblings... though they both love each other too much"

Missandei gave Lord Tyrion a grateful look, appreciating his intervention, and the room returned to relative peace, though the tension still lingered between the twins.

༻✧༺

The room is dimly lit by flickering candles, creating eerie shadows on the walls.

The twins, Missandei, Lord Tyrion, Grey Worm and other unsullied are gathered around the room, the city is under attack and their Queen hasn't come back yet after the attack in slaver's bay when she climbed on Drogon's back.

The distant sounds of war echo through the pyramid, and the ground occasionally trembles from the impact of distant explosions.

"What's happening?!" Rhaenys asked, her voice trembling.

Rhaego, standing beside his twin, protectively, with his arakh on his hand, ready to protect her anytime despite their fight this morning.

Missandei, with a dagger in her hand, stands close to the twins and places a comforting hand on the princess, "Do not worry, princess-the unsullied will protect us"

Suddenly, a loud crash is heard, and the chamber shakes violently. Dust falls from the ceiling, and the three look at each other with concern.

"We must evacuate the prince and princess immediately." Grey Worm said firmly.

Just before they evacuate the twins, Grey Worm and the unsullied brace themselves at the entrance, ready to face whatever horrors await them. Missandei grips her dagger tightly, ready to defend the twins with her life if necessary. Lord Tyrion paces nervously, searching for any sign of hope.

They sent one unsullied to check the balcony while Grey Worm and other unsullied prepared their spear pointing it at the entrance.

Suddenly all the unsullied lowered their spear and bent their knees, Queen Daenerys storms in, and drogon can be seen flying away from the balcony.

"Mama..." Rhaenys said softly with tears in her eyes, leaving Missandei's side, Rhaego also rushing towards their mother.

Daenerys rushed towards her children, her heart swelling with a mix of relief and overwhelming love. She put her arms around them, hugging them tightly then placed a kiss on their heads.

"I'm sorry my little stars for leaving without a word..." Daenerys whispered gently.

Daenerys looks up at the Unsullied soldiers and Missandei, gratitude shining in her eyes.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺