Special🔞

Tw: Light Smut in this chapter🔞

"Almost there baby. Just a few more steps." Minho said, with Jisung's hands in his. Jisung had a blindfold on his eyes while Minho guided him to an unknown area. "Minho~ Where are we going?!" The younger whined impatiently. "You'll see. Just wait okay?"

Jisung huffed at that statement. "Fine~"

A dozen more steps later, Jisung could feel them coming to a stop. Jisung was nervous as he felt Minho take the blindfold off of him. Letting his eyes adjust to the lights around him. There he saw Minho holding a bouquet of flowers, blushing slightly.

The darkness surrounding them was illuminated by fairy lights on poles, a checkered blanket with food and drinks in the midst of it all. Jisung's sparkling eyes finally landed on Minho. "Minho? What's all this?" Jisung said after looking around in awe.

"Well um.. Since I've been so busy lately and haven't had enough time to spend with you, I decided to make up for it." Minho said handing Jisung the lovely bouquet, blushing even more. Jisung cooed at the elder for his cheeks were flushed a crimson red.

"Well, I love it. And I love you." Jisung said placing a soft kiss upon the other's lips.

The couple sat down enjoying the food and each other's company. After they had finish their food, the moved into dessert. Jisung, of course, was given cheesecake. Minho grabbed a fork and took a small bite of Jisung's cheesecake.

Jisung let out the most dramatic gasp. "Hyung. Did you just..?" Jisung said giving Minho a death glare. Minho gulped but managed to keep his composure.

"Maybe I did." He tried to say with confidence. Jisung moved his precious cheesecake aside and tackled the elder, landing on top of him, aggressively shaking him back and forth.

He stopped when he felt hands on either sides of his thighs. Minho had a smug look on his face. As for Jisung, his face was as red as a tomato, realizing what position they were in.

"Cat got your tongue?" Minho teased. Jisung's blushed even harder at that absurd question, covering his face. Minho cooed at how adorable he looked in this exact moment.

🔞Light Smut🔞

Suddenly, Jisung had an idea. A dirty idea. He began to move his hips back and forth on Minho's crotch area. The elder groaned at the sensation, gripping Jisung's thighs tighter. That didn't stop Jisung. Instead, he kept moving and grinding his ass on his lover's crotch.

Constant groans of pleasure were heard from the older until Jisung randomly stopped, leaving a unsatisfied Minho.

"Cat got your tongu- woah!" Jisung was cut off by Minho changing positions to where Minho is hovering over the smaller.

'Oh shit. Here we go.' Jisung mentally cursed himself. Minho knew he wouldn't be able to hold off once Jisung started something he couldn't finish.

Minho leaned down placing a rough but passionate kiss on his lover's lips. As much as the younger tried to keep up, he couldn't. Soft whimpers and whines were heard from the quokka-faced boy as he felt their sensitive areas touching.

As Jisung moaned into the kiss, Minho took the opportunity to slip his tongue in his mouth, exploring the shorter male's wet cavern. Minho softly bit his lover's lips, leaving them a reddish-pinkish color.

Minho pulled away from the kiss, letting each other have room to breathe. The taller started kissing and sucking on his jawline, making his way to his neck. Jisung let out a breathy moan when Minho sucked on his neck's sensitive spot.

The elder pulled away to look at his baby's disheveled state. His hair was messy, lips were swollen, neck littered in hickeys, and his breathing was heavy. He could simply wreck him right there and right now, but Minho continued to kiss on the boy's neck.

Between kisses, Jisung whimpered trying to get friction between their hardened members. Of course, Minho didn't let this go unnoticed, so he decided to tease the younger by stopping his actions.

"Tell me what you want."

Jisung got even more excited hearing his partner's words. He tried to say what was on his mind but it came out as a mumble.

"Repeat that once more. I couldn't quite hear you baby." Minho teased.

"P-please touch me... Let me feel your cock against mine... I-I want you to make me feel good." Jisung managed to say, hiding his face behind his hands from embarrassment.

Without another word, Minho collided their hips together sending a wave of pleasure over Jisung's body. Grinding their clothed dicks together, Minho lifted Jisung's shirt and started playing with his hard, pink nipples. He leaned down and licked one of them, playing with the other, causing Jisung to throw his head back in pleasure.

"Ah- oh- oh my.. mm- oh my fucking god.." the younger cried out, as Minho continued his actions. Each moan Jisung let out got higher, indicated he was getting close.

Minho sat up, Jisung whining at the loss of touch. Minho unzipped the other's pants leaving his underwear exposed, the tip of it slightly wet with precum.

Minho took the other's cock in his hand and started stroking it lightly, soft moans escaping the younger male's mouth. The elder got close to Jisung's face softly kissing his lip assuring that each touch would be with love and care.

Minho started moving his hand faster as he continued, softly squeezing his love's dick now and then. Jisung on the other hand was a moaning mess. Stuttering in between words, erotic facial expressions, and shaking legs. Jisung's moans started to get higher each time he moaned.

"Oh fuck- ah- cum- mmh- cumming."
Jisung said before releasing his load into his underwear. However, Minho didn't stop stroking which caused the younger to overstimulate in pleasure. Jisung's moans were now louder and uncontrollable.

Jisung was a writhing mess under Minho's touch. Jisung's eyes were teary as Minho kept going. "T-too much- ahh- mmf- haa- baby p-please.." Jisung said. The painful yet pleasurable stimulation was enough to make Jisung release a second load.

Minho let go of the smaller's cock, leaning in to kiss him. The kiss was sweet and passionate. Pulling away, gentle kisses were peppered all over Jisung's flustered face. Minho cleaned his hand off with a napkin that was placed in the picnic basket. Minho had also cleaned Jisung up.

The elder picked up his lover and placed him in his lap, where they sat in silence enjoying each other's company.

"Ji?" Minho said softly. Jisung responded with a soft hum. "I love you." Minho said, causing Jisung to look up at him with a smile. "I love you too." Jisung replied back, placing a kiss on his forever love's lips.

-

-

-

——————————————————
(A/N: I AM SOMEWHAT BACK FROM THE DEAD I GUESS... I've been super busy with school and marching band. Work is piling and I barely have time to write but I swear I'm trying. I'm also lacking motivation so that's a big thing. Please wait for me. I appreciate the amount of reads/attention this is getting.

Sorry for the sudden smut.

Or am I? 😏)