11

The weekend was over. Now all Jisung had to do was get through school. Without being bothered by... someone. 

Jisung started walking to his locker only to see an awfully recognizable face. He stopped dead in his tracks before slowly continuing to walk. He prayed he wouldn't notice him as he put in the combination for his locker.

"3...48...9..." Jisung thought to himself as he entered the code to his locker. Just as he opened it, it got slammed shut.

"Are you fucking serious?! I... Minho?!" Jisung said angrily before he could clearly see the person in front of him. "The one and only, baby." Minho replied.

Jisung felt his heart racing. He didn't know whether to run away or stay. Either way, he didn't wanna talk to the elder. He tried not to make his breathing seem unsteady.

"How've you been? I haven't seen you since I brought you to the hospital."

Ah. So Minho is the one who brought him to the hospital.

"I've been... holding on. What about you?" Jisung asked, clutching his bag straps tightly trying not to have an outburst.

"Well, things have been going great! I recently got accepted into the performing arts program today!" Minho said excitedly.

"Wow Minho! That's great congrats!" Jisung smiled. A part of that smile was fake, but the other part was genuine as he could tell Minho was really happy about this. But, he wanted to tell Minho what was going on. He didn't want Minho to feel happy. He wanted Minho to share the same pain as him.

Then again, he wanted Minho to be better off without him considering he's with Naeheun. No one has ever needed him. Not ever since...

Jisung gathered the all courage he had to tell Minho how he felt and what he was dealing with. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing avail.

"Are you okay, Sungie?" Minho asked giving the younger a worried look.

"Uhm.. I.."

"It's okay. Whatever it is, take your time. I'm right here." Minho reassured, holding Jisung's hands.

Jisung smiled a bit.

"Min, I wanted to-"

"Minho!" A familiar, annoying, high-pitched voice sang out. Both looked to find the source of the voice. Both held in a groan as they saw it was Naeheun.

She came running up to Minho, hugging him, clinging onto his arm. She glared at Jisung. With an evil smirk she leaned up to kiss Minho's cheek. Minho couldn't fight back as he knew what Naeheun was capable of. He tried his best to refrain from hitting her.

Jisung tried not to let it get to him. He could feel the tears in his eyes starting to build up. He held them back, wishing to break down right then and there. Though if he were to, he would only be giving Naeheun what she wanted.

To see him crumble.

He knows she won't stop to get her way. Even if it means killing someone in the process. It was silent for a bit until Minho spoke.

"So Jisung. What was it you wanted to tell me?" Minho asked smiling.

"Well.. I..." he glanced over at Naeheun who was smiling innocently. Jisung knew that smile. That was her 'I know damn well what I'm doing' face.

"You know what, I'll tell you later. Bye Minho." Jisung said turning and walking off.

Just his luck.

-

-

-