10

Jisung's POV

I can't move. My body is numb. My head is spinning. Where am I? It smells... clean? Almost toxic even. The smell of bleach and rubbing alcohol hitting my nostrils. I hate it. Wait. Who's that?!

"J... ung... Ji..."

I faintly hear someone call my name. Who is—

"HAN JISUNG!"

Narrator POV

Jisung shot up at his name being called. He looked around only to see his 3 friends standing there. The other 3 were sleeping. "Thank god you're alive! I was worried sick, Hyung!" Jeongin said hugging Jisung tight.

"Yeah.. I'm fine I guess." Jisung said hugging Jeongin back. Jisung looked around for a bit. Seungmin and Hyunjin were asleep, cuddling each other in the process, Felix was holding Jisung's hand while asleep next to his hospital bed, Changbin was sleeping upside down on the sofa, and Chan was standing next to Jeongin.

Once again, no sign of Minho. As much as he didn't want to, he asked.

"Where's Minho?"

"Oh him? He's with some girl. I think her name was Naeroon or something." Chan said, unaware of who she was to Jisung. Jeongin's mouth was opened in shock.

"He's with Naeheun?! Why the hell did you let him go with- Fuck!" Jeongin said. He knew about Naeheun and how much Jisung loved her. She was the light of his life. That was until the incident. Jeongin looked at Jisung who was tearing up and sniffing.

"...Hyung, you knew didn't you?" Jeongin asked. Jisung nodded his head, looking down and wiping his tears. Jeongin sat next to his best friend and let him relax in his arms. The youngest began to run his hand through Jisung's hair.

"Uhh, am I the only one who's confused." Chan asked.

"Later." Jeongin mouthed as he continued comforting the elder. Soon he heard soft snores coming from Jisung. He had fallen back asleep. Jeongin knew the younger was going through a tough time.

As soon as Jeongin knew that Jisung was asleep, he slowly got up and put his jacket in his place. He watched as his hyung immediately started cuddling it.

He then started to walk to the door, motioning for Chan to follow alongside him. The two were now outside the hospital room, standing in the mostly empty hallways.

It was nothing but awkward silence.

"Alright. Spill." Chan suddenly spoke. Jeongin looked at Chan hesitantly. Jisung should be the one telling him, not Jeongin.

"Well," He started, "Naeheun is Jisung's ex as we probably both know. Jisung used to love her so much. They would go on dates, talk about random stuff whether it be dirty or not, tag along in friend events, and so forth.

Everything seemed to be smooth sailing. What I didn't know is that there were a lot of awful things going on behind closed doors. Naeheun started to change.

Soon Jisung started showing up at my house with bruises and cuts almost everywhere. He would always lie and blame himself for doing stupid things like falling or getting scratched by bbama.

But had a hint of what was really happening. Jisung was so in love with her that he didn't even realize she was hurting him. He only ever realized when he caught her cheating on him with his now best friend Hyunjin.

No need to worry about that detail though. Naeheun was Jisung's gf but Hyunjin never knew cause let's be honest, he's slower than Christmas. Anywho, they talked it out and everything went smoothly. As for Jisung, he had a hard time recovering from the all the pain he had to deal with." Jeongin finished.